5̲̅4̲̅

Thanks so much for 2k reads. I really appreciate ✨✨

Dedicated to theonlyFirstlady  for her/his votes and comments. And dedicated to other people who have been voting and commenting.

*Dazzline*

   I opened my eyes to a place that smelled like pee. It was stuffy and there was boxes everywhere making me wonder if this was a warehouse.

    I was tied to a chair making my movement constricted. If this was a warehouse, definitely, people worked here, so, I did the first thing that came to my mind.

   I screamed.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP! HELP ME!"

  I began to cough. "HEL.." I began to cough again. "HELP ME! PLEASE!"

"Dat babe don wake up?" I heard a voice followed by footsteps.

  "Hey" A make voice said as he knelt infront of me, "Good morning".

  I eyed him up and down, waiting for him to say something else. "You've been unconscious for three days, so you must be hungry".

  "Okay, since you won't talk...."

"I just say make I tell you say if you like, shout enter tomorrow, nobody fit rescue you for here", Another one said.

I rolled my eyes and hissed. "Ewe! This one get liver ooo. Young lady, do you know where you are?", Asked the one who was speaking pidgin English, "Do you know who I am? Do you know who he is?"

"Look, I'm not interested in knowing who you are", I finally said, "just contact any one of my parents, tell them the amount you want, and they'll give you".

   The guy kneeling in front of me laughed shortly as he took his phone and snapped a few pictures of me. "You're the kind of girls I like. I'll definitely have a little talk with both your parents", he said with a smirk and I hissed, again.

"Please, leave, you stink", I replied with a roll of my eyes.

  "See mouth like Pliz, Liv, yo stink. Yen yen yen better watch your mouth for hear oo" the other one said angrily as he left.

"I'll remind you again, don't scream. If you want to eat, call me", He told me calmly.

  "Thanks. I'm not hungry", I lied, fully aware that the worms in my stomach were growling, "Just get me out of here".

Omotara

  "Take care, Omotara", Tyson said as I got down from his car, "if you need to get out of school, text me".

  I forced a smile and nodded. It's been three days since Dazzline got missing. Three days since Tyson came over and began taking me to school. Three days since I last came to school Three days since I've felt like the life has been drained out of me. Two days since the kidnappers demanded a sum of Twenty five million naira each from Mommy and my parents. Two days since we last heard from the kidnappers and two days since I've been suspecting Nathan's Dad.

Two days ago, when the kidnappers sent a picture of Dazzline, and when Mommy agreed to pay the ransom, he smirked cynically, when he thought someone wasn't watching. I'm very very sure, that that man was up to something.

  "Tara!" I heard someone call me name and I turned back to see Stella, in an oversized cardigan as she pulled me into a bear hug, "how are you?".