chapter twenty

🔳

he loved the 'boyfriend' title.

now he just felt lost.

"jungkook, do you think he'll ever come back?" taehyung asked, jungkook sighing and placing his chopsticks down.

"stop acting like you love him!" jungkook snapped, he's been hearing the same thing for a week now, and it bugged him.

"what- jungkook, i do!" taehyung snapped back.

"no you don't, you cheated on him." jungkook spoke and taehyung tutted.

"i was drunk jungkook," taehyung sighed, putting his bowl in the sink.

"not the second time," jungkook added his plate in the sink, watching taehyung wash the dishes.

"ugh, you're so irritating!" taehyung growled in annoyance, jungkook was right and taehyung didn't have a comeback.

"i just want to know he's okay." taehyung mentioned once more, taking off the gloves and drying his hands.

"if he's okay? if i was you, i would hate him with all my guts." jungkook added.

"yeah but-" taehyung tried to protest.

jungkook huffed, he caressed taehyungs cheek, "fuck it."

"what are you doing?" taehyung broke the kiss, looking at the saliva trail that connected their lips.

"just let me do what i'm doing.." jungkook whispered in his ears, his thumb brushing over taehyungs ear lobe after.

just the closeness of their bodies made taehyung aroused, he loved jungkooks presence and dominance.

"j-jun-"

"shhh," jungkook sounded.

he lifted taehyung, up onto the counter. kissing him once more. his hand roaming over taehyungs stomach and waist, "mhmm." taehyung sounded.

taehyung whined and panted, while jungkook smirked at his state.

"i haven't even done anything to you and you already want more."

taehyung nodded feeling so needy.

•••

"you ready?" jungkook asked, he felt the uncomfortable aura in the room.

taehyung shook his head 'no'

"it's ok, take your time." jungkook leaned back, sitting back on the bed.

taehyung slightly gasped, "y'know, seojun would've forced me to continue."

"stop bringing him up taehyung," jungkook began, he was so jealous and annoyed how taehyung could talk to calmly about him.

"why, are you jealous?" taehyung chuckled, "yes i am." 

"you clearly seem unsettled thinking about him and it's annoying as fuck." jungkook deepened his voice, crawling on top of taehyung kissing his forehead down to his nose then his red lips.

"can i do you now?" jungkook asked giving taehyung a hungry stare.

and taehyung, not trusting his voice nodded vigorously.

🔳
agh it's short, and i'm not dead guys! thank you for waiting patiently 💕💞💘💖💗💓