Chapter - 26{Seven Souls}

It has been more than a million years since my brother made this new multiverse, I was quite shocked myself when my brother recklessly made thirteen whole multiverses without any planning or something and he always say that I'm a child. I'm sure that, the idiot big brother of mine will give me a heart attack one day. Well, that doesn't matter now, if he did something like this I'm going to give him a good scolding.

Well, let's talk about this world where we are currently living and this is the same world where I'm going to reincarnate shortly, but according to Ciel-San, I still have time, at least 30 thousand years. Well, this time is too little for me considering that I'm almost five hundred billion years old, this time is like a drop in the sea.

So I'm very worried about my big brother because I already know what's gonna happen to him shortly and I have to change that at any cost. I will not let my brother die at any cost even if I have to destroy this whole multiverse I will not hesitate to destroy this whole multiverse into nothingness. I will not hesitate not even a bit.

After Hana's death, I didn't make any contact with any creature other than my brother. Whenever I thought about making friends Hana's image when she died in my very arms appeared in my mind and disappeared in the next moment like a ghost even Ciel-San can't stop this phenomenon from happening, she has to alter my memories to stop all those, but I stopped her because I don't want to play with the memories that I created with Hana, she was one of my precious friends. So I'm not able to make any friends, but that doesn't mean I didn't visit other countries I visited them sometimes.

Just I didn't make direct contact with any being, and I didn't have any thoughts to do so or at least yet I don't have any thoughts.

And the other major thing that happened in all those five hundred billion years is 'I lost my other half race' that's mean I'm not a slime anymore

Sob, Sob.

I'm very shocked when I learned about that. One day when I woke up from my sleep, I noticed that I wasn't able to change into my slime form anymore, how hard may I try. So in the end, I asked Ciel-San about this and she says.

<<Master you don't have to freak. This is all normal. When you evolve into a divine being the divine genes in your body started to devour half of the race of the said being and transform it into a divine being

And because the master was half Dragon and half Slime being at that time, divine genes devour master slime genes, because it is relatively easier than devouring dragon genes. So master race changes from the 'Ultimate slime' into 'Ultimate Dragonoid' >>

<<Master can change into the slime from the master has to use «Mimic» to do so.

This is the only change that came from this race change, not more nothing less.>>

That was her explanation about this and she doesn't even bother to notify me about this change because this is not a harmful change that was her answer and I swear that I hear her giggle in my head but she just denied that by saying her classic line

<<This is just your imagination.>>

Well, that doesn't matter anymore in this Dragonoid from my blood color is not red but pure gold. How I know Ciel-San told me of course.

So that's all the changes that occur in my whole five hundred billion years of life and yes how can I forget about boredom I feel bored all the time but my brother always has some ways to fix my boredom.

Currently, I'm standing at the peak of Dragon's mountain the soft but cold wind flowing through my hair in the air, because currently, I'm in my adult human form, I'm looking around 25 years old, with knee-length hair. Yes!! Knee-length, but this only shows me, my power and abilities, actually the things that, I understand about my body is that my body and hair length depends upon my current power level, generally, I use my younger form, but in my younger form I can't hide my emotions and it forced me to act as a child.