Chapter 23

"Ho-How've you been?" James asked as he turned to Regulus, Regulus looked at Anadil and raised and eyebrow, Anadil shrugged and smirked.

"I'm fine" He said awkwardly.

"Tension's too thick in here" Anadil said, Regulus looked at her and threw a piece of parchment at here, "Right...... Sorry", She said as she rubbed her forehead.

Sirius chuckled at his brother's action, Regulus looked at him and smiled, Remus on the other hand was happy to see that the two boys were trying to be close ones more.

"We—" James was cutted off, when someone knocked on the door, Regulus looked at them, then opened the door.

"Lei, how are you?" Regulus said with the mention of the name Anadil stood up and went beside Regulus.

"Hi, Lei!" She said cheerfully and Lei smiled at her; Lei Watson, the mother of Benedict and Lorenzo Watson, the sister of Mr. Brooke, and the aunt of Aliya, yes The Watson's are related to the Brooke's.

"Can the boys stay here? We have to be at London, just for today, we can't bring the three, is it alright?" Lei asked.

"It's fine! You lot had helped us, and the how's to big for us" Regulus said with a smile.

"Oh, bless you", Lei said and Regulus smiled, "We'll be back tomorrow morning" She continued and Regulus nodded.

As Lei crossed the street, Anadil went back to her seat and looked at the three, and smiled.

"Is she from a wizarding family or a muggle family?" Remus asked.

"A wizarding family, she's actually Aliya's aunt, and her husband helped us when Uncle Reg was in the verge of dying" Anadil said with a shudder, and the three nodded, "She's also the mother of, Ben and Renzo" She continued.

"Ah, so the 'boys' are the two?" Remus asked and Anadil sighed dramatically.

"Not quite" She said in an irritated tone, "Wood's spending Christmas with them" She said, and Remus gave an approving smile, while James and Sirius shared a bewildered expression.

'She really knows how to act, really convincing' Remus thought to himself a smile still plastered on his face.

"We thought, Wood's your ideal type?" James said.

"He is" She said smiling.

"Then why were you irritated, when you said that they're staying?" Sirius asked clearly confused, and leaving out the part where he didn't give Wood his consent, "And this the first time I've heard you talk about, Wood that way" Sirius continued.

"We were always fighting, I don't remember how it started, but—" Anadil was cutted off when Regulus came in with the three boys.

"Want to know where it all started?" Wood asked with a smirk.

"Oh, here they go again!" Benedict said and Watson laughed at his brother, "Can the two of you stop bickering for ones? Honestly, the past few months was like heaven the two of you weren't fighting, and it was peaceful", He continued.

"Sorry, Ben, tell that to bludger-head" Anadil said smirking, and Watson laughed.

"Ring a bell why she called you bludger-head, Ollie?" Watson asked playfully.

"At least I can shoot a goal" Wood said with a mocking pout.

"Well, I'm not built for a chaser, I'm more of a beater, at least I wasn't sent to the hospital win after my first match, a real record you have, Wood" Anadil mocked.

"I just said it, and now you're insulting eachother again, can you stop? For me? Please, Ani?" Benedict said as he turned to Anadil.

"It depends on how Renzo's friend behaves, I can keep my cool, but I doubt that he can keep his cool, I remembered at our fourth year, he got angry when the Slytherins had the pitch, well that's actually understandable" Anadil said.