eighty

~*~*~

~*~*~

"i need to go find a horcrux."

~*~*~

REGULUS BLACK: THE NEW MINISTER

regulus black, saviour of our world, has been appointed minister for magic. after the order of merlin ceremony, regulus black was given the position of minster for magic, appointed by cornelius fudge.

"i'd like to step down from my post and hand it over to this young man," said fudge after giving black his medal, who seemed surprised and taken aback by the announcement.

the people of the wizarding community were surprised too, however, their surprise soon turned into rejoice, glad to be led by someone as accomplished and reliable as regulus black is. the family of regulus black were also shocked at the news, they cheered for him and praised him, as did everyone else. regulus black saved us, the genius, the hero, the marvel. speaking on behalf of all the wizarding community, we're glad we have you to follow.

- article by leon crawford
writer and editor at the daily prophet

dumbledore looked at the article, which was spread over the front page, with a sigh, he put the newspaper down onto the table and put his fingers over his eyelids. he hadn't ever felt so scared, and maybe even jealous, in his whole life. he found himself locking every door with an extra spell, incase regulus came to hurt him, if he found out what he had done. if regulus caught wind of it, dumbledore would be waiting for his inevitable death.

while dumbledore sat in his undisclosed location, fearing regulus' relentless and vicious wrath would hone in on him, regulus himself was having some house elf trouble. he had waved his hands in front of himself, as to pull kreacher and dobby away from one another, they had been fighting for a good month now on and off and it had been annoying regulus but also concerning him.

"will the two of you stop fighting?" asked regulus through a scoff as he put his thumb over a bleeding scratch kreacher had on his arm, healing it, "you're like children."

"kreacher suspects dobby," growled kreacher, reaching up to hold regulus' hand, glaring at the elf who he disliked greatly, "kreacher knows something is bad about dobby."

regulus had stopped listening to their bickering, not because he wanted to but because his brain began to have a vision like moment, as if he was watching a film in his mind. he saw a sign that read little hangleton and then he was taken to the woods just outside the village. he saw an old shack like house, the inside was grubby and the furniture was dirty and turned over, it looked as though it hadn't been lived in for years. a drawer was pulled open and in there lay a ring and then he was back to reality, to see dobby and kreacher rolling about the floor hitting each other.