10| fractured heart

CHAPTER: 10
FRACTURED HEART

You make me feel like I am a good guy.❞

❞

I GIGGLE as he tickles my stomach

I GIGGLE as he tickles my stomach. "Javier stop." I draw his name long as he continue his assaults on my poor body.

"Tell me I am the most handsome, gorgeous and top of them the most sexiest man on this planet."

"Too long but I can only do if you stop your assaults." He looks at me with a heart warming smile and release his grip from my waist. I roll and reach to the other end of the bed. I wink at him and run out of the bedroom only to stop by the female customers walking out from the opposite rooms. They button up their shirt while with one hand stationed their lipstick which got smudged.

Javier's warm body collides with my back. He embraces me from behind hugging me tightly. "How many days will I get to see my lover wrapping his body with his customers?" Tears coat my eyes and overflow.

He sighs. "I am sorry Tina, you do know my hands are tied. I must have at least three to four customers or else they will deduct my wage." I turn back to look at his unique golden eyes.

"Then do some other work. You are twenty you will get any job." He thread his fingers in his hair and looked on the other side.

"You do know I can't. I don't have anything to provide to those bosses and what about my CV? That I am a male prostitute, a part of Royals where seven along with me are quite a chat in the market." I kiss my teeth looking at another female customer walking inside the room of Daniel, another member of the Royals.

"So, you want that people start to call my lover inamorata, Lothario, Casanova or the exact name, prostitute?" He flinches back by my crude words but I am not going to stop.

"I am sorry Javier but lift your own sh*ts, if you think that we should be together then please I beg you stop working in this profession, please. And if you think you want to continue this journey then cut off my ties with you." I walk toward the table to take my bag and rush out of the wh*re-house.