♡Will he♡

I looked at the message and smiled, I put his phone back on the bed. He hopped out of the shower and ran over to the bed. The jumped onto it and rolled onto his back. Is was still blushing but I looked at him. He noticed and got up. He yawned and grabbed his phone. I looked at him as he opened it. I smiled as he looked over at me. His eyes widened and he covered his face. He ran down stairs into the kitchen.

I got downstairs to see him sitting with his head down at the table. I grabbed a pre-made sandwich and threw it at him . It hit his back and he looked up. He was laughing. I laughed a little and grabbed my keys. "Well..?" I laughed. "Domt you have a job?" I snickered again. He gasped and ran upstairs.

5 minutes later he was wearing his maid uniform but this time he had thigh high socks on. He blushed and put his shoes on. I unlocked the door and walked out to the car. He ran out and got in quickly . I could tell he was cold so I turned the heaters on in the car and drove of. We got at the cafè just before it was supposed to be open. He unlocked it all and went inside. He set everything up just in time for opening.

I was about the leave when George sighed. "Clay did you...Did you see my messages..." He whispered looking down. I paused. "Mhm" I said quickly leaving as he looked up blushing. I walked towards the pet store and walked inside. "Back again?" The store manager laughed. "Ha- Umm yep" I said walking towards. The cat isle. I grabbed what I needed and walked towards the front. I payed and walked out of the store. I was George walking out and locking up. I was wondering why he was doing that. And ran over to the car. I unlocked it as he Walked over.  I have no idea what came over me at that moment but I wanted to kiss him.

I know it sounds really weird but him liking me and me liking him. He looked at me blushing and I leaned in. His eyes widened so I just did it. I kissed him. He put one of his hands behind my neck. I opened my eyes and stopped kissing him. He stared at me and lowered his hand. I stepped back and stared at him. "Clay-I.." George whispered. "George will you...w-will you be my boyfriend..."