13 : signs that says he likes you

thirteen:

_____________

"Let's... Take the elevator on the parking space!!"
I immediately took Jay's arm and dragged him away from the main lobby of the condominium building. Why are they here!!? They didn't even texted me!

"What- Why??"
Jay's forehead creased, walking towards the elevator as i drag him to it.

"I just.. I just want to take the elevator."

He looked at me, giving me that are-you-serious? gaze making me look away.

"We can take the elevator on the longue tho."
He snickered, looking at me.

Damn i ran out of excuses!

"You're weird."
He whispered and chuckled softly. Thank god he didn't asked more questions.

The elevator started to move, signalling us that it's going upwards.

The receptionist won't really let the three bitches inside right? They won't take the elevator, right?

Right?

As the elevator started going up, It suddenly stopped on the main lobby making me gulp my saliva and cross my fingers.

"AHAHAHA just like what I'm saying-"

Just when i prayed for them to not appear, in front of me,

They did.

"The elevator's here, girls..."
Soomin grinned, glancing at me before looking at Jay who was holding the plastic bag full of soju bottles. What a good timing.

"I suddenly craved for tteokbokki tonight."
Shiyeon chuckled, pressing the floor next to the penthouse, telling me they will be crashing on my unit tonight.

"Hey girl! Where did you bought that tteokboki?"
Minjee asked me as if she didn't even know me. Are they playing innocent right now? Please!!

"At the stall near the convenience store.. It was near here..."
I whispered and looked at Jay. He doesn't seem to care at all. It seems like he doesn't even know them at all. Or does he? It seems like he's slightly pissed. I saw him pushed his tongue on the side of his cheek as he roll his eyes.

Is he annoyed because they are too noisy?

"Oh really? It's near?! We should check it out!"
Soomin dragged the two to the front side of the elevator, stopping it to the nearest floor and immediately hopping out from the elevator.

Before the door even close, the three winked at me making me glare at them. This bitches really- aish!

"Why are you glaring at your friends?"
Jay suddenly whispered after the door finally closed. My eyes started to roam around.

I bit my cheek before looking at him.

"So you know... How?"

"sns. I saw your posts with them."
He shortly answered with a straight face. I knew it. He's not dumb, i can't just easily fool him.

But i need to get out of this with confidence. Compose yourself, Jeon Haru.

I nodded my head and smirked.