Chapter 14

Kehne Ko Hai Mera❤️..,

Par Mere Sunta Nahi..,

Kahi Ye Tere Dil Se Toh Chup Chup Ke Milta Nahi...❤️

***

Zoya's POV:---

I descended the steps in a silver gold tissue gown, which made Ayaan catch his breath. A shiver went down my spine as I felt him staring at me, making me blush. My chest constricted and stomach cartwheeled.

I walk towards him, my eyes fall on him and I feel blessed. He was looking way handsome in his suit, no doubt. His hair was dark as his eyes. Long lashes than mine, stubble covered jaw. His muscular body, that I could tell from the way his clothes fitted him. All the things that a girl wants to be in their husband. And I was lucky to get such handsome and loving Husband.

 And I was lucky to get such handsome and loving Husband

{Zoya's Outfit}

{Ayaan outfit}

The moment I was in front of him, he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Ayaan!!" I gasped, looking around. Trying to pull away, but his grip tightens. "Koi Dekh Lega, Chodo Mujhe!"

"Toh Dekhne Do, Biwi Ho Tum Mere. Aur Chodne Ke Liye Thodi Na Tumse Nikkah Kiya Hai." He said with a mischievous smile, making me blush harder.

His lips brush against mine and I gasped at the sensation shooting through my every limb. "Your beauty is incomparable Zoya. You are looking so beautiful right now that I am having second thoughts about attending our Walima."

"You.. look be-beautiful too." I stutters, he pulled his head back and a melodious laugh escape his lips. "Beautiful?" He asked with a kind of amusement in his voice.

Realizing my mistake, I quickly corrected myself. "I mean handsome!!! You are looking quite handsome too."

"Well that's good to hear from my wife." He said in his sensual deep husky voice, "Mera Kehna Mano Toh Walima Kisi Aur Din Kar Lete Hai. Right now I want to take you in our room and ravish each and every inch of you, Zoya."