Run girl run

A/n: look I got my title creativity back

———

Avengers' POV

Everyone was trying to decide on the next movie to watch when Tony got an alert about a possible sighting of the masked person.

"We have a sighting of the mask," he said somewhat casually to the room, even though inside he was slightly panicked. Everyone jumped up to think of a plan.

"I don't think we should all go, it could be too threatening and that might make them run again," Nat said quickly to cut out whatever Tony was going to say.

"I agree," Bucky's came short reply.

"Go on then, they seem to be at...McDonald's," everyone gaped at Tony. They really didn't expect that, why would they be there if they are hiding? "Hurry up then triple imposter take your pal there and bring her in."

Nat and Bucky looked at each other the turned around and within 5 minutes they were on the way to the masked person they were hunting.

Y/n's POV

Think woman think, I need a plan, man I don't have enough sleep for this. I go to take out my headphones which I still happen to have in but then my phone starts playing 'Run Boy Run' by Woodkid and I laugh at the comedic timing so I just let it play as I ran.

I take turns weaving in and out of buildings but they are faster than me. I sent wind to push them back. I need to make a decision now before they catch up to me, to I fight or just let them take me.

If I fight them they could win and learn about my powers but if I just leave them take me they learn nothing that they don't already know.

Butttt let's give them a bit of a run to throw them off, don't want to be that suspicious. So I used my wind to push me forward. I wondered how good they are on roof tops. On the next turn I jumped onto the building and looked down at their confusion, then they looked up and spotted me. I laughed at their confusion. Then they climbed up the side of the building, damn they must be strong, well obviously they are avengers for a reason.

I made it to the edge of the long building and about to jump across when I was pulled back by a metal hand.

"Don't run," he growled in my ear. He managed to slip handcuffs on me and I heard the Black Widow say something into her ear. I don't have any plan on running now but that doesn't mean that they get everything they want.

About 7 minutes later of uncomfortable silence a small plane looking thing landed on the large rooftop. Two figures walked over to where I was sitting, handcuffs digging into my wrists, and looked at me with a strange look. My mask was still on and there was no attempt yet to take it off. I couldn't see who they were because of the sun but if I was to guess it'd be Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.

I was pulled to my feet by the Black widow and was dragged into the jet.

"Friendly," I commented. I could see now that my guess was correct. I was pushed into a seat and the four of them sat opposite me as the jet thing lifted off the ground. I looked to the pilots chair to see Hawkeye flying us. It was silent. I was surprised since I've seen how much Tony Stark loves to talk, both on tv and passing at parties. The only reason I was at the parties was because of my fathers fame as a lawyer and his wealth. All rich people seem to go to parties together.

I sighed an sat back in my seat to wait, but not for long.

"Up," growled the Winter Soldier tightening the cuffs, what's his problem? He walked me inside with the Black Widow and hawkeye behind us and the two others ahead. We walked through various hallways until we reached what I assumed was their interrogation room.

I was walked over to a chair and handcuffed to the table. They walked out again. I was alone in a plain room with a mirror on to my left, I've seen enough reports in the office to know that whoever's on the other side can see me. There is a silent clock on the wall in front of me, with nothing better to do I stare at it. There's a camera behind me as well so I can't try anything without them knowing but at least they cant see my face. I wonder who's going to question me.

It was half an hour before the door opened to show the Black Widow. Great. Let's just not talk they can't make me talk can they?

"Let's start with your name," did they not see my face well enough? Run facial recognition? Oh no! I'm going to be found by my father. Wait, no, they won't send me to him, they'll probably just kill me. Good day to die I suppose.

"I asked you for your name," actually she didn't but sure. She sat down in the chair opposite me and stared me down. I stared right back at her.

"How about that silly mask, why don't I take that off for you," she got up and walked around the table, no!
As she touched it a white light hit her hand away. She looked shocked, exactly how I felt but she was too busy looking at her hand to see my eyes widen. Her hand didn't look to be harmed. I looked back at the wall to seem indifferent, this is going to be fantastic.

She walked out of the room leaving me in there alone again. The minutes went by but there isn't exactly a place I need to be right now so I can be patient.

Very patient .

———

A/n : literally didn't know where to end this chapter but we going to be meeting fury next chapter so