seven

No One POV

In Taehyung Room

Taehyung is carefully carrying omega into his room before putting him on the bed then kiss his forehead and said goodnight.

After he put jungkook to bed, he went outside and take out his cigarettes to smoke before being joined by Yoongi who just entered the room to find Taehyung.

He told Tae about Chanyeol and his relationship with Jin. He also told Taehyung that Jungkook and Jimin was often abused as toys to his friends.

This made Taehyung angry and mad that he knee down and cried hard while Yoongi was comforting him.

He always loved his omega since the day he saw him in the photo.
But hearing that he was abused daily broke his hard so much that he can't contain his cries until Namjoon step in the room and went outside and told Yoongi to go check on Jimin.

Taehyung was with Namjoon, "Why are you crying about ur slave"? Namjoon Said Codly
"He's special to me, his bunny smile and his giggles made me happy to have him but hearing how he was treated made Taehyung heart broke" Tae Said while crying on Namjoon shoulder.

Namjoon kept Comforting him until Taehyung fell a sleep on his shoulder.
So he picked up and place him next to jungkook. He can't contain his smile when seeing his brother being happy for the first time since their parents passed away. After that he closed the door and went out.

Yoongi POV

After leaving Taehyung room , I went to my and Hoseok room to see Hoseok getting ready for bed and jimin snoring cutely. I told Hoseok to meet me outside then telling them the whole stories , after he heard it he cried and told me to promise him to protect jimin and I promised that I will.
After that he went to sleep with Hoseok hugging Jimin who is still snoring cutely.

______________________________________

A short chapter today , I will make one tommorow and it full of fluff.