Chapter 39

Chapter 39

The End

(Y/N PoV)

I look around and notice, that I am not alone. Hadaka, Koneko, Kuroka and Serafall are with me, as well as the girls in my head.

Hadaka immediately runs up to me, slightly scared.

"Where are we Onii-chan?" she asked. 

The others also asked, while looking around a bit confused.

"I think I know. But it changed since I was last here." I said.

"You are right my boy. We had a little, how should I say, problem with one of the Gods and I needed to get rid of him, but it also meant erasing the last place we've talked to eachother." he explained.

"That does explain, why we are suddenly somewhere resembling heaven. Now what's gonna happen to me? And why did you bring the girls here?" I asked God.

"Well, it is a bit embarrassing, but I once again am in the need of help. Erasing that God, made some...complications...and now another world has problems. And since you helped me once, I don't see a problem with helping me once again. Right?" he asked, with a slightly pleading voice.

"I mean sure. But the girls..." I motioned to the now very confused girls.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Serafall.

"Can you help me out?" I asked.

"I could. But I think it is better they learn it from the person they fell in love." God said and disappeared.

"Oh boy, here we go."

Timeskip, because it would be boring for me and you.

"And that's the whole story." I finished.

Hadaka had stars in her eyes, while Serafall was looking sceptically at me.

Kuroka grinned and had lust in her eyes, while Koneko was still a bit confused.

"So my big brother has a potential of becoming the strongest in the universe? How cool!" Hadaka exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"You are even better than I imagined~" Kuroka licked her lips seductively and made circles on my chest.

"So let me get this straight, you're a person who got godly powers from a God and in return you needed to bend the timeline back in the right place. That's kinda weird, not to mention out of this world." Serafall noted.

"It's still a bit confusing. But I am willing to accept it, if it means I can be with you." Koneko said.

"You're finished?" asked God.

I nodded making him smile, "Well, now I have a question for the girls. Are you willing to accept him and join him on his adventures?"

"Oh definitely~" Kuroka smirked.

"As I said, if it means I can stay by his side then yes." Koneko repeated.

"Well, I do love you, so I guess. But I'm still a bit angry that you didn't say anything about this." Serafall remarked.

"I will always stay by my big brothers side." said Hadaka full of life.

"Well, you heard them. So now, onto the new problem. What dimension is it?"

"It's Bleach. The problem is...well I don't know. That is the problem. And since you're quite strong, I thought it would be best if you can get behind that." God rubbed the back of his, nervously smiling.

"Idiot. Oh well, I'll try to fix the problem." I sighed.

"Perfect. So, you're stats will be resetted, but you will keep all the powers you unlocked and learned. Once you hit a major point in the story, I will double your stats. If I have another problem for you to fix, I will triple your, once again, resetted stats and so on." He clapped his hands in happiness.

"But, isn't it better for me to keep my stats to be prepared for the worst? If you reset them then I will be vulnerable and-"

"That's why I am giving you a new wish everytime you get put into a new dimension." God smiled.

I sighed thinking about what I should wish for.

'Well, I can easily get the power back through training so I guess...'

"I want you to keep an eye out on the girls back in the DxD dimension. I would hate myself if something would happen to them." I wished for.

God nodded and made a circle around me and the girls.

"This will send you to your new house in the Bleach dimension. There you'll find everything you need. Also, you will have around 3 days to ready yourself, before the start of the plot. Have fun!" God waved smiling ever so brightly.

'This will be a hell of a ride.' I thought before disappearing with the girls close to me.

hewwo

yep here i am, coming back from my coffin.

i just had real problems with school so yeaaaahhhhh

this fuckin pandemic really fucked with me and i devolved into a monke

sooooooo i needed to kinda get back on track and now here i am.

from the previous chapter it looks like we are going to bleach with three extra girls.

now if you'll excuse me, im going back to sleep

see ya

ps: i am really grateful for 1million reads, i would never thought of having such a big book. so again thank you <3