S I X - I A M B E T T E R

Valentina POV.

We reach at mall and I look at my brothers who is looking shock and awe. I raised my eyebrows and walk out leaving their priceless face. They hurriedly walk out and looking happy. They both sequel and start weird winning dance. I hear screeching and turn to saw my brothers pull in beside me.

They walk out and look at me with shock expression. Well hella I win match.

"Close your mouth boys before girls throw their tongues in your throat." I comment on their drop jaw. They shut their mouth and look around and see girls are looking at them with lust. They all turn to look at me when Leo ask me.

"What the fuck?! How did yo-" Leo exclaim while mouth gasping like fish. He is gawking at me like creep. I give him innocent look.

"Language brother. See Luis is here." I told him while pointing at Luis who is laughing at them.

"I don't fucking care.!! How did you get here first..?!!" Gio ask like he didn't believe what happens here is right. Ofcourse winner become loser.

As you see Giovanni is famous street fighter and racer Italy name goes to 'Blade'. So he can't believe he lose. But he doesn't know I'm the best ! typical boy.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I said with shrugged and walk towards Luis.

"But he is best how you can beat him??" Leo ask still not believing his brother lost.

"Who said I'm best. I'm better." I quote and walk inside while Leo is stomping his foot and pout.

We all walk inside while my brothers is glaring at every boy who is looking at me. But still they look with lust full glance. Girls throwing glare and hateful glance but Ignore them.

Boys drag me in different types of stores like Forever 21, Nike, Gucci, Prada, Victoria secret and etc.

After like hours we walk last door which we are buying school supplies and drawing book with colour pencils for Luis. They all buy what he want and get. I enjoy time spent with them. We are walking towards food counter when I saw shadow lurking behind us while talking on phone. I tense but still walking. I turn to my brothers and they stop look at me with questions glance.

"I think I forget something from Victoria secret so if you don't mind I'm going to buy it." I told them making them looking at eachother with blush. They nod and walk towards food counter. I walk towards Victoria secret when I saw him walking towards me.

I turn and walk in bathroom and saw two girls they walk out after checking their make up. I start washing my hand and act like checking my make up when door slam open and close. I turn and saw black hoodie guy.

"Well well well now I know why he is behind you..!!." He said with chuckled. I give him blank face. He put gun on my face and start touching my cheek with his filthy gun.

"Your fucking goddess!!" He said with clenching his jaw. I look at his boner and give him disgusting look.

"Well your really stupid or train to be stupid..!??" I ask him making him giving me confused glance. I take his gun in one swipe and kick him in stomach.

Crack!!

Hell yeah!!

He grunt and fall on his knees I grab his arms and twisting painfully behind his back as I slammed his face on sink forcefully. He cried out in pain but then stop his cry and groan.

"Who send you...??" I spat him. He shake his head and laughed. He throws him self back at me and I fall away from him on floor. He try to punch me but I stand quickly on my legs and round kick him on face while he stumbled back I grab his hand and twisted in another direction. He yelled in pain while I punch him in his rib and brake his ribbons and pointing gun on his forehead. He groan in pain.

"Who..!!?" I ask him. He look at me with fear and nod.

"I don't know his name. I just came here to send his message.!!" He told me making me nod.

"He say ' when I get my hands on you, your going to be beg me. Your mine Lena. I will get you back. We are going to married. You are going to be my wife. I'm watching you just wait I'm coming my sweet Lena." He said to me making my blood boil at this. He always call me 'Lena'. He give me this nickname. That fucker.

I glare at man and shoot him on head and killed him. I message my men for clean this shit. I walk out after cleaning gun. I clean every blood and stain on my clothes and walk out.

I reach at food counter and saw my brother's sitting while eating their lunch. I take two box chicken nuggets and coke with chicken sandwich.

UNKNOWN POV:-

"Boss she k-killed him." My man inform me I smirk and nod at him.

"Go and watch her every move..!!" I ordered him as he nod and walk out hurriedly.

I turn and start looking at her 9 year old picture. My sweet angel. My little goddess. My lena.

"I will get you back my little wife.!!" I said.

Very soon my wife and son.

Words :- 917.

Thank you for reading.

Vote . Comment . Follow .