❄️Chapter 3❄️

F/f= favourite food
F/c= favourite colour
F/h=Favourite hobby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The little ones awake!" Yelled someone, as you looked towards the door where the voice came from and saw 3 women standing there staring at you, "Ah y/n these are my daughters Bela, Daniela and Cassandra they will be your sisters from now on" spoke Alcina as she pointed to which on was which "sisters?" you you repeated with a confused tone "Yes! Sisters and we're gonna dress you up in fancy little clothes and have a lot of fun together!" Yelled the one now known as daniela " now now Daniela we mustn't scare her off" said bela with a playful tone "Hey I'm not scaring them!" Screamed Daniela, as the two bickered the other sister Cassandra who had been awfully quiet throughout this whole ordeal rolled her eyes and made her way over to you "your a cute little thing ain't you?, no wonder why mother and my sister have taken a liking to you." She deadpanned "Cassandra be nice" said Alcina in a playful but deadly tone " I am being nice mother it was a complement I called her cute" she said while patting your head softly "I like this one she is quiet and seems obedient" "mmmmm I see, you two better stop arguing and come over here!" Yelled Alcina "Ah! yes mother" they both said in unison as they turned into what seemed to be a bunch of flys and dimmed to your side "now y/n sweetie can you introduce yourself to my daughters" "mhm hello my name is y/n, I'm 9 years old, I like F/F, my favourite colour is F/c and i like F/H." " awwwww how did a cute little child like you end up in the dungeon" asked Daniela " oh well I-" "cough now y/n you must be hungry i will get the maids to bring you some food, daughters I need you to follow me please" spoke Alcina " aw okay bye bye little y/n" Daniela spoke as her and her bela left leaving Cassandra behind, when they leave she looks at you while pulling a tiny teddy bear from her cloak "here I thought you might like this..... don't even think about telling anyone" she spoke calmly but still threatening while turning away and walking out still slyly looking back to seeing a smile on your face as you looked at the stuffed animal making her give a small smirk as she closed the door.

Outside the room:

"I don't want any of you asking y/n about how they got into the dungeon or what happened with there mother it is a sore subject the a child shouldn't have to relive do you understand?"
Spoke Alcina "yes mother" they all spoke in unison "good now I would like for you to make them feel like home remember they are a child so no being ruff with them and no killing in front of them please. You may go now my daughters" she spoke "of course mother" spoke Bela as her and the others dispersed into flys.

Alcina's POV:

Alcina made her way down towards the kitchen to ask the maids in there to prepare a meal for the little child but before she could go there she went to her room to collect outfit for the child, when she got into the room she let out a breath and started searching for some old clothes either from her daughters or from a child of the maids that was more than likely no longer in the castle honestly anything would be better than the clothes you were wearing now which were all damp and torn, as she found some clothes and was about to leave until.....

"Ringggggggg"

Hello I hope you liked this chapter even though nothing really happened and it was just a whole bunch of fluff and Cassandra being sneaky anyway next chapters will be a bit more interesting

Bye bye for now <3