3 | atsumu's girlfriend

THREE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

wisps of black hair flowed behind her back as she was welcomed by a soft sigh of wind the moment she excited the train to hyogo.

the unfamiliar surroundings was overwhelming, but it's not like she hasn't been here before. she'd been here a couple of times because of her work as a girlfriend-for-hire, and this situation right here isn't any different.

she left home early- it took approximately twelve hours to get here, so she boarded the train at seven in the evening last night. she brought a bento with her to eat for dinner, and ate a couple of store-bought meatbuns she packed for breakfast. this job she has takes great dedication, honestly.

baby blue contact lense-eyes trailed over the crowds of people at the station as she scanned for the person described in the email.

it was the day of the date- or, the start of the official month of her dating the volleyball guy from hyogo. prior to their meet-up, she'd received an email from the guy, he said he'd pick her up from the station and then they would go to the volleyball court- where they were having their date- together.

however, when five minutes have passed and the girl found no sign of the blonde haired man with apparent korean-pop boy band looks, she sighed in dismay.

maybe she got to the wrong station?

she sat down on a bench and opened her phone, about to contact the guy, when she saw several notifications. however, just when she was about to contact said guy, a voice took her attention away.

"are ya' lost, babygirl?" chills, literal chills ran up her spine- and not the good kind.

it was just seven in the morning, and yet there was already a perpetrator in the station? give me a break hyogo, you suck.

her eyes looked to her right and saw that a middle-aged man with scary, visible pedophiliac features, was sat down next to her- positioned a tad bit too close. she was going to ignore him- she really was, but when she felt grimy hands trail up her skin, that was it for her.

she took a deep breath and elbowed the man's rib, making him choke.

"yer' a feisty one, aren't ya'?" the man opted to grab her arms harshly, but she raised her foot, basketball shoes kicking his chest and sending him to the station floors, away from her.

irritation flooded her veins. how unfortunate.

people were looking already, some taking pictures. you'd be surprised at how many people were already here, considering it was only 7 in the morning.

"what an amazing welcome party, hyogo." she scoffed, turning away.

but just as she did, she bumped into a muscular chest. she looked up and her eyes were met with foxy downturned emerald orbs.