Chapter 21 - Charlie

The sun is slowly rising, it provides a golden glow in the room. I smile. I feel great, I feel happy and I'm truly happy since I met Jay.

Speaking of Jay, she was amazing , she is amazing. That girl has some fire inside her, damn. That same determination that I see in her eyes when she plays baseball I saw in her eyes last night. God I'm surprised this was her first time.

Okay, yeah she didn't really know what she was doing and there is still room for improvement, but is wasn't bad for a first time. She did know how to please me.

I turn onto my stomach and sigh. She's showering now and I'm considering if I should join her for the last 6 minutes. Fuck it.

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and make quick strides to the bathroom. My heart beats ten times faster just at the thought of getting closer to her. God she changed me so much and I think she doesn't even know it.

As quiet as possible I open the door, I don't want to startle her by barging in the room and making her feel uncomfortable. I feel hot when I look at her. Her hands go through her hair, she washes the shampoo out of it and she turns around.

Her eyes find mine and although her body language tells me she's a bit uncomfortable, her eyes radiate nothing more than calmness.

"Is it okay if I join you?"

Without answering she holds out her hand to me and I gladly take it. I let her pull me under the shower head and put my arms around her. She's still a bit tense, probably because she's not yet comfortable being naked in front of me. Which I get, but she has nothing to worry or be insecure about.

"You're beautiful." I whisper in her ear. "Don't worry, just enjoy the shower." When I kiss her cheek, she visibly relaxes. Finally. I kiss her cheek one more time and lay my head on her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

I see how a smile appears on her face. "I feel great." She turn her head towards me.

We both want to say something, about last night and this morning. I don't have the words and looking in her eyes she hasn't either. I'm not good with feelings, let alone with words. But seeing the love in her eyes I don't have to say anything.

"Thank you." She says. "For making me happy." I stare deep into her eyes. Please don't cry. I move forward and softly kiss her lips.

"I love you, so much." I say resting my forehead against hers. "Thank you for giving me a change." I open my eyes and I'm lost in her green ones. So damn beautiful.

She kisses me in response, she turns in my arm, leaning more into me and losing herself in our kiss. We make out for a good few minutes but before one thing can let to another, she breaks away from me.

"What's wrong?" I caresses her cheek.

"What are we going to do today?" Jay bites her lip and wraps her arms around my neck. My breath hitches in my throat when her breasts press against mine. Automatically I wrap my arms around her to steady her and I let my hands travel down her back.

When she looks at me questioning, I look up in her eyes. "Oh uhm, I thought we could sneak away and make it a day with just the two of us and be back just before the game starts."

Jay smiles up at me. "Sounds perfect."

"Did you wash your back yet?" I ask making her blush. She shakes her head no. "Turn around then." Although I hate that she leaves my arms, I still get to touch her.

I let my hands caress the soap onto her back making her moan in the process. Her head falls back and she relaxes even more. I grin, knowing I'm doing something right. This day is going to be great!