Sasha Banks - Last Shot

After Y/N recovered from his personal Wrestlemania experience, he put his clothes back on and freshened up as best as he could. Alexa and Bebe were already done and waited for him, incredibly satisfied with their night. Things went a little all over the place as soon as the door closed, but none of those involved had any complaints about it. Instead, the ladies had smiles on their faces, because they finally had the right man with them. They just hoped things would continue to go this well.

Y/N:" How do I look now?"

Alexa:" Dashing as ever."

Bebe:" Handsome, but I prefer you out of the clothes."

Alexa:" Bebe!"

Y/N:" Haha don't worry about it. I'm glad you're being honest right now."

Bebe:" See? I knew it."

Alexa:" You're a naughty little devil."

Bebe:" Ain't that the truth~?"

The three shared a laugh before Alexa and Bebe picked Y/N's cheeks. Then they walked out of the changing room and rejoined the previous conversations. Y/N was immediatly swarmed by Dakota, Rhea, Tegan, Priscilla and Kay who were all looking for him. He was gone for quite some time honestly, so their worry was justified. On the other hand, they knew he would've been in good hands one way or another and judging by their smirks they knew exactly what was going on.

Dakota:" Look at you, Y/N. A ladykiller even at Wrestlemania."

Y/N:" Is that even a surprise?"

Tegan:" Not anymore, but you had great company throughout."

Alexa:" Hehehe weeell, it's us. We 'borrowed' him for a while. And his services were more than satisfying so to speak."

Bebe:" I still feel shivers up and down my spine."

Priscilla:" That's the man we all know and love."

Upon saying that though, another pair of footsteps made their way towards the group. They didn't sound light or like someone just wanted to join the conversation. It was more a feeling of hatred and rage that bled through these steps. The source was all too clear when Y/N turned to that person and grimaced immediatly.

 The source was all too clear when Y/N turned to that person and grimaced immediatly