Chapter 36 - Culprit

Hey guys,

Finally I got vaccinated and had fever for a day and headache for another day. Now I'm totally fine.

If you are eligible, please get vaccinated and spread awareness among those who are wary of vaccines.

Stay home, Stay safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been three days since the baby was born and Anamika is still within her chamber with screen covering her bed. Yuvraj will come and ask about her health and look at his son for sometime as he is sleeping most of the time. The baby's sleep would be disturbed in the day time atleast once as his five sisters would come to play with him along with a noise and then they had to go back as he would cry. The girls have no time to study or do any other thing as they have a new sister as well as a brother to play with. In fact, they are more fascinated with their brother as it is new for them to see a different gender baby with them.

Yuvraj was busy with other works during the day and only be able to come and check on Anamika and the baby at night. After all, he cannot compromise anything for their safety. Also he has to check upon his girls, as their badi maasa is not well. This just kept the incomplete confrontation to stay as it is.

The naming ceremony for the baby is arranged after ten days as Ranasa wants it to be grand for the only heir of the kingdom. The day after the naming ceremony would be the coronation ceremony where Yuvraj will be crowned as the king and Anamika as his Queen.

The invitations for both the ceremonies has been sent to all the neighborhood kings who have already been defeated by yuvraj and are ruling under his reign. Though the kingdom has good relationships with overseas kings, they cannot invite them over within the short amount of time for the ceremony which has been decided by the Pandit ji.

A few kings along with their queens have already started arriving at the palace as their kingdoms are far distant from this place. And they were directed to the guest palace which is near to the main palace. The security for each and every king is personally handled by yuvraj himself. Now the naming ceremony is only a week away.

The baby is now able to be awake for more time than before and Anamika couldn't be more happy. The more she looked into his eyes, she could feel that she is looking into her husband's eyes rather than her son's. As everyone says, her son is an exact replica of her husband in his looks.

Now Anamika is falling into a routine for her child, waking up twice in the night for feeding him, taking rest during the daytime whenever he is asleep and singing lullaby at night to make him sleep. Though she has taken care of Saudamini's children most of the time, it was only after a year or so since their birth, so that they don't need their mother.

That's the reason why she is feeling so surreal whenever she does anything for her newborn from singing to bathing to dressing him up. Anamika is eagerly waiting to do her first puja along with her son in front of her Lord Ram. She always wished to have a son like Ram who respects his parents words above any God and remain devoted to his wife for a lifetime.

Anamika is feeling restless today as if something bad is going to happen to her loved ones. She had got this feeling twice, one during the initial months of her marriage and another during the attack inside the palace. Now that she think of that, she is worried more since now she has to keep her son secured. So, on the basis of her instincts, she didn't keep the baby in her cradle instead kept him on the bed beside herself.

Somehow the night has passed and Anamika just continued her usual routine and felt relief that nothing bad happened and her instincts are also calm. On the other hand, she felt surprised as well as unknown fear, since yuvraj hadn't come to see her or her son, which he never missed in these days. But before she could relax herself, her head maid Kamala barged into her chamber suddenly which has surprised Anamika as she never barged into the chamber even though she gave all the permissions.