𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓼

"Killing you is going to be so satisfying!"

✰✰✰

The Cullen residence was once again filled with chaos as the vampire residents freely flashed around the house preparing for their last few yet very busy weeks at Fork's High School, their voices echoing through the house as the siblings argued over hot shower water and mirror space. "Kids just because your graduating soon does not mean you can be late for school! Come o-AH" Esme's sentence ended with a scream as she clutched her shirt whipping around to glare at her daughter. "Addison just because you can teleport does not mean you should do it all the time, you're going to give me a heart attack". Addison gave her mother a sheepish smile "sorry mom, love you" she took the mint green travel cup from Esme's hands before grabbing the bookbags and disappearing back into the black misty smoke.

"Heads up" Addison called and the honey-blonde caught the bookbags she tossed at him with ease making quick work of shoving the notebooks and school books into them before zipping them up. A small smile tugging at the corners of his lips when she traded him the cup of blood for the bags but Addison caught him off guard when she softly pressed her lips against his but before he could even think about kissing her back, she disappeared once again. 

"Addison Marie Cullen" Addison winced at the angry tone coming from her twin as she sat the bookbags down next to the others in the living room, "that is not...oh wait that is the outfit we agreed on" the disappointed glare on Alice's face disappeared as her crossed arms fell limply at her sides. "Of course it is Allie-Cat" Addison smiled innocently, sweetly kissing her sister's cheek before disappearing leaving Alice confused.

Once Rosalie had finally finished prepping the family was out the door and into their separate cars, and despite wasting almost an hour, the Cullens were still the first people in the school parking lot with plenty of time to spare. All of them ready for another graduation cap to add to their wall in a couple of weeks. 

✰✰✰