A/N - Read before you start

Hi my dear readers. 

I have got a few messages both privately and very publicly by some of the readers. I just want to clear a few things so that this would clear further misunderstandings.

1. This story is a story of my own imagination.

I did not copy any other book. Some readers are saying I copied a non-supernatural story and turned it to a supernatural story that is this book 'Regina Malicious'. While the others keep saying I copied a werewolf story and brought my own changes to it.

Well guys. Let me tell u this. This whole book is of my own imagination. If there are anything that seems to resemble another story, then that's a coincidence. Because I have planned this story plot about 4 years ago and also had the plot written on a piece of paper, but didn't get the confidence to publish it on wattpad or any other platform because I was only 12 at that time. But I gained confidence and wrote this story here on wattpad with a few changes and twists from the original one

This story is completely my own idea.

2. If you don't like my story, then you can stop reading because I honestly don't care. This story is my story. So if you don't like the style and language or if you don't like the plot, please stop and turn around. 

If my story doesn't fit your taste, then write a story of your taste instead of sending me private messages or whatever. 

Not everyone has your taste. 

And just because I chose the characters this way in this story, that doesn't mean that's my taste either. Honestly? I like the more than just badass type of characters that you people like. But that doesn't mean I have to write all of my stories that way. It's my choice as a writer.

3. Do not copy write. And if you find anything like my book please let me know. 

Oh and if there is anyone who wants to make covers for any of my books.. dm my insta account. (Author_Regina)

 https://www.instagram.com/author_regina

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Enjoy my book then.