Chapter 26

"Friendship"

Ever since Zeke was young he had envyed Y/N,an Eldian that wasn't forced into living like a chained up slave,he was older than Y/N,he had done way worse shit than he would ever do,or at least he thought so.
But the thought had merit to it,after all,Zeke had sent both of his parents to death,he was a war criminal,he had massacared entire towns based off of Marley's orders.
He had always seen himself as a suboordinate,even though he had the legendary royal blood.
When he stared into Y/N's eyes,he felt great,he felt hopeful,because if his friend was on top of society,why couldn't he,he was way more talented than him,than this child.

Now...he was standing 16 meters tall,face to face with his friend,who had also assumed his titanic form.

Y/N was tired,he was tired of this war,of this idea that Marley had passed.
"Zeke"-He spoke his name under his breath.

"I'm gonna kill you"-He shouted from inside his titan's nape as his titan roared bringing forth tens of white spires which were barreling towards Zeke at massive speed.

"For Eldia"-Both of the boys shouted at each other almost telepathically as the battle begun.

Zeke dodged all of Y/N's spires almost effortesly as he quickly grabbed a boulder throwing it at Y/N across one of the many louscious green fields of Paradis.
The rocks split off and made quick contact with Y/N's titan,leaving obvious bruise marks and bumps.
Y/N started marching towards Zeke slowly.

"Yo Tybur"-Zeke shouted at him as a young version of Y/n was walking away from his private school.
Zeke had stalked him for days,noticing every small movement the boy made.
He still had his eyes glued to him as he walked up to Zeke-"huh"-Y/n lazily spoke-"who are you"-he asked Zeke as the latter's eyes shone at him through his glasses,the young Y/n was unlike his uncle,he had his H/C hair messy,not slicked back,his eyes looked tired,the bags under them were extremely noticable and lastly he was sucking on a lollipop which he had probably gotten in his school's lounge.
Zeke extended his hand out and started speaking-"I'm..."-Zeke was cut off by a fist landing deep in his ribs,he gasped for breath as he collapsed.
Before he could catch his breath though a kick made his head spin and collide with the bench he had sat down on a few minutes ago,his mouth bled and a few of his teeth had flown out of his mouth.
"Know your place...Eldian dog"-He had heard the cold voice of Y/n say as he walked away from the beat up Zeke.

"You don't give up do you"-Y/n said again as Zeke was sat in the same bench the same day-"What do you want"-Y/n asked Zeke-"To be friends"-Zeke bluntly told Y/n who gagged on his choclate which he had been biting on moments prior-"You"-Y/n asked pointing at Zeke's armband,it's tired fabric barely holding on to his arm,all it's color gone,leaving a gray layer over it.
Y/n's body collapsed with the ground as Zeke punched him square in the jaw,his chocolate bar falling to the side as Zeke started wailing on the younger boy,kicking him in the stomach making him spit blood.
"Master Y/n"-The bodyguards rushed out of the car as they approached Zeke who gave one last kick to the boy.
The bodyguards grabbed Zeke pinning him to a nearby tree and punching the shit out of him.
Y/n grabbed onto the bench helping himself up.

He broke off a branch of the tree which Zeke was struggling to free himself from the tight grip of Y/n's guards,the branch was low enough for Y/n to grab,he looked back at the scene that was being formed as he prepared to attack.
He whacked one of the guards with the stick over the back and the other got hit over the head.
They released the grip off of Zeke,falling to the ground before the two boys climbed atop of them starting to beat both of the bodyguards.
They wouldn't hit Y/n back and Zeke was powerful enough to take one by himself,the scene quickly became bloody and had attracted quite an audience.
After they were done,Y/n moved off of his guard and faced the crowd.
"Shoo"-He shouted at them as they quickly dispersed.
"What was your name again"-Y/n asked Zeke as the latter knocked the two bodyguards out.
"Zeke Yeager"-Zeke finally introduced himself to Y/n.
Y/n turned to him with a warm smile,even past his bruises-"Nice to meet you"-He extended a fist to Zeke.
"Nice to meet you too"-Zeke said fist bumping him.