007

Chapter seven - Kevin and Sophia

Vinnie's pov

Now the next day, Sophia's been in her room doing some test she needs to do for classes before she graduates next week.

She's been non-stop talking to Kevin during her breaks, it's almost 12:30 and she hasn't even gotten to eat breakfast yet since she's always occupied when on break for 15 minutes.

"Listen Kevin, I'm trying to do my finals. And just because you're not busy doesn't mean you could keep bothering me." I hear her faintly say from my room. It stayed silent for a couple seconds before she started speaking again.

"For fucks sake I haven't even ate anything since last night! If I fail this I swear I will make you explain what you've been doing to my parents" She said again "why can't you just leave me alone and go find someone else?!"

She groaned "I have to go. Bye." She said.

I got up from my chair and walked out my room. I knocked on her door and waited for a response "come in"

I opened the door and walked in "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I kinda heard your conversation with Kevin" I said as I closed the door behind me.

.

Sophia's pov

"I didn't mean to eavsdrop but I kinda heard your conversation with Kevin" Vinnie said as he closed the door behind him. "What'd he want this time?"

"Still asking who you are and if I'm dating you, why I wasn't answering his calls for the past two months, why I changed my number again, and why I'm so upset with him" I sighed and threw my phone onto my bed.

"And why are you upset with him anyways?" Vinnie asked "dispite the fact that he keeps trying to get you back"

"It's a long story actually, first off, he cheated on me while attending a party, then had a fist fight with my brother, even though Kevin was the first one to make the mistakes, I have many more reasons why I'm really upset with him"

"That's one messed up boyfriend"

"I know, but the main reason I broke it off with him is because he was really disrespectful when I told him I was leaving with Chase to come here."

"And he wants you back because?"

"He says that he's realy sorry for what he said and done before and that if I get back together with him he'll try to be a better boyfriend" I chuckled "There's nothing in this world that is going to get me back together with that shit"

We both laughed "he is a shit isn't he?"

"Mhm" I said walking to get Theo away from my shoes since he tends to bite them "Jesus Theo, I bought you a special toy that looks like a shoe so you don't bite mine" I said before my phone started ringing again. This time Vinnie answered it.

"Stop calling her. She's a busy lady" he said before hanging up the phone.

"Hopefully that'll keep him away for a couple hours" I smiled and walked back to my vanity with my computer still laying there.

"You finished?"

"Yup, I finished before Kevin called me again earlier" I sighed and exited out of the website for my test, then I closed my computer and stood back up out of my chair.

It's around 1:30 now and I was going to take Instagram pictures outside, Vinnie decided to join me.

"MICHAEL!! COME HELP ME TAKE INSTAGRAM PICTURES!!" I called out

"Jesus Christ women, I'm coming" I chuckled as we walked to a bench "Bitch I'm not going to third wheel with you and Vinnie" He said while I handed him my phone.

"It'll be quick I promise" I said

.

"Geez Vinnie! Your such a show off!" I laughed as Michael handed me my phone back

"When isn't he?" Michael said as we walked back into the house

"oh fuck off" Vinnie said as I closed and locked the front door. I ran up to my room and crashed onto my bed.

I planned on going home in a bit because I had plans with Charli and the others to go out for dinner then go back to my place to have a little sleepover.

"Hello Theo" I said as Theo's paws tapped on the floor

I picked him up from the floor and placed him right beside me. I petted him as I decided to post the new pictures me and Vinnie

Sophiahudson

Liked by vhacker, madimonroe,naileadevora, kiocyr and 694,386 others

@sophiahudson - show off 😒 @vinniehacker

Comments:

@Naileadevora: total show off isn't he?
↪️ @sophiahudson: totally
↪️@vinniehacker: meanie

@madimonroe: your smile there is adorable
↪️ @sophiahudson: stfu I look horrible

@kiocyr: the youtube video was.. v interesting 😌

@charlidamelio: cutie
↪️ @sophiahudson: your fucking georgeous beb

@user: You guy's look adorable together!
↪️ @vinniehacker: we're friends :)

@user: you just hit 7 mil! Congrats!
↪️ @sophiahudson: thx love 😚

@lilhuddy: careful with her Vinnie
↪️ @sophiahudson: wtf chase?
↪️ @vinniehacker: careful with what?

@user: her smile is everything

@user: they look so adorable

.

A/n: Next chapter is going to be interesting.. (Also sorry for the short chapter)