31: <\3

Thank you all so much for 7k reads~!! I didn't know what it would reach this far I- thank you all so much! I freakin' love all of you~!!

Waking up hearing small giggles and mutters on his left and the whirring sound of an aircon on his right, Sungchan  opened one eye as he sat up slowly, catching the attention of the boys sitting on the couch. Yuta quickly stood up and walked to him with Sicheng behind him. 

“Hey, are you okay?” Yuta asked, as the boy nodded. 

“How long have I been asleep?” Sungchan questioned, he looked at the window seeing the salmon skies turning into a shade of purple. 

The japanese male looked at his phone to check the time, “You’ve only been asleep for twenty to twenty-five minutes, you passed out while doing try-outs,” Yuta said, “We’re sorry by the way...we should’ve stopped Mark from being such a hardcore to you” he added. 

“It’s fine but care to tell-”

‘I fucking did it because I was jealous okay?! is that what you wanna fucking hear?!’ the boys inside the room heard the shouts coming from outside, Juyeon went to check what was happening, he peeped on the curtains and found Mark pointing to the room they’re in as he shouted at Donghyuck who looked scared. 

“They’re having an argument,” Juyeon said, crossing his arms. 

“About what?” Sungchan tilted his head as no one replied, all of them didn’t know what they were talking about. 

Silence filled the entire room as they listened to the two boy’s argument. They didn’t want to eavesdrop but it’s kind of useless to close their ears like a child pretending to not hear their parents fight. 

‘I was jealous because he gets to hold your hand, make you laugh, stick with you every second! I want to do that! I want to have his place!’ 

“Is Mark talking about me?” Sungchan thought, he furrowed his eyebrows, trying to find out what Mark meant by having to take this unknown person’s place. 

‘It means I still love you Lee Donghyuck!” Yuta gasped as Sicheng shushed him.

Sungchan widened his eyes after what he had heard from Mark. Him and Donghyuck were a thing? Mark was Donghyuck’s boyfriend before? wait, so does this mean Donghyuck was lying this whole time that Mark was his boyfriend not his friend turned enemy? Sungchan was so bewildered at this state. 

“Mark I don’t know…” the door opened revealing Donghyuck who had glossy eyes, the boy looked at the room seeing the three boys including Sungchan looking at him, questionably. 

“please Donghyuck…” Mark followed behind, holding the wrist of the tanned male but stopped when he saw Sungchan looking at them both. 

“S-Sungchan…” Donghyuck whispered, pulling his arm from Mark as he walked his way towards the younger, “Are you finally okay?” he asked, feeling Sungchan’s forehead with his hand. 

Yuta then coughed, he felt a bit awkward standing there with Sicheng and  Juyeon. He smiled at Donghyuck and said, “We’ll be leaving now...can you take care of him?” Yuta asked. 

“Yeah,”  Donghyuck replied, looking back at Sungchan. 

“Alright then, let’s go boys…” he waved goodbye to Donghyuck and Sungchan and was about to leave when he saw Mark near the door. He looked at Mark and bowed his head, “mark” was all he said before entirely leaving the room. 

After Yuta, Sicheng and Juyeon left, the room’s atmosphere felt weird and the air was thick. Mark stared at Donghyuck as Sungchan looked at Mark, Donghyuck’s eyes were on Sungchan as he bit his lips. “Let’s go home” he said and carried Sungchan's bag. 

Sungchan stood up from the bed and tied his shoes. 

While he waited for the boy to finish tying his shoes, Donghyuck on the other hand was struggling to carry his bag and Sungchan’s too. Mark recognized it and was about to help but then…

“Let me carry the bags” Sungchan took his place, “my bag is heavy and from the looks of it, you are having a hard time” he added. 

“No, it’s fine I got it” Donghyuck giggled, “you just woke up and plus you might be tired… I can handle” he said as the boy just nodded. 

Donghyuck looked up seeing Mark in a position where he was about to help him a while ago, he then pursed his lips and went closer to him, “We’ll be going now...take care when driving home” Donghyuck said, lowly. 

Screaming  and shouting could be heard from the other side of the door, the maids who were carrying Mina’s dinner flinched from the loud thuds that endlessly echoed from the walls. 

“What’s with her?” one of the maids asked, carrying a bowl of soup. 

“she probably had a fight with her boyfriend again” the maid carrying chicken groaned and shrugged, rolling her eyes because she was so tired of Mina acting like a child every time she fought with Mark. 

But what was really happening inside?

“So what do you want me to do?” Yuqi asked, casually dodging the flower vase that Mina is going to throw to the wall.

“I want that fucking cum sucking whore to die!”’ Mina growled. 

“How tho? the usual?” Yuqi asked, tilting her head to the side. 

“Do what you can do, just get rid of him already...I want Mark to be mine, only fucking mine.” She gritted her teeth before drinking her tea. 

“Mark is never going to break up with me, no! I won’t let him...he is mine, not that stinking rat” 

“God I love you so much”

Are you guys even enjoying the story? hngg I’ve been feeling a bit scared about y’alls thoughts about this book...how are you guys liking it so far?