CHAPTER- FOUR

BROTHERS AND SISTER👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦

"Sweetie these are your brothers and sister." Mrs Wendy breaks the silence. Putting her hand on my shoulder as some sort of comfort. I'm grateful because I really need it."Boys why don't you introduce yourselves to Heather, starting from the eldest to the youngest". The tallest boy with black hair like his mom and the baby blues he inherited from his mom. Expect his are a bit more darker and hard. A splitting image of his mom in the male version of course, His eyes pierce through my soul like his trying to figure me out."Dante Reigns I'm twenty-three I'm obviously the eldest sibling." He says with no emotion in his voice. now I know where my last name comes from,at least she had the decency of rightfully giving me a surname before she up and left me."It's nice to meet you, I'm heather" I say in a small voice. He gives me a tight nod before walking back to his seat. He takes his phone out of his pocket and completely ignore us like he'd rather be anywhere else but here. Oh wow. The second boy walks up to me with a guarded experresion on his face but offering a small smile. His a bit tall but Dante towers over everyone. He looks like his mom but has our dad's eyes "Josh Reigns I'm twenty-two and the second eldest." His green orbs are a bit light they  look like crystals in the light. He doesn't seem stand-off ish like his elder brother. I like him already. I give him a small smile. He walks back to his seat too but doesn't go on his phone like  his brother whose still ignoring us. He sits back watching me Closely.

Here comes the third one I'd love to think he didn't full blown hate me. Just rather bored and uninterested. His name is Mason. He has thick shinny brown hair and vibrate Blue eyes that looked at me softly. His nineteen, Then came the eighteen year old twins Jace and meteo who look exactly like their dad but with their mom's blue eyes, let's just say meteo is not happy I'm here. And the way he keeps looking at me like I'm the filth beneath his shoes says it all. Not that I blame him, He probably feels like I'm here to disrupt their happy family. Trent is the sixth and last boy, His seventeen, He has black hair like his mom with brown caramel eyes. His the only one with brown eyes, I'm beginning to think Mrs Wendy's got the dominant genes. How's it possible that the only person with green eyes is Josh.

Then came a girl whose around my age or a year older if not, she has black wavy hair and icy blue eyes. She looks like younger version of Mrs Wendy i didn't get the deadly stick eyes from her and Mason but that doesn't mean they obviously want me here. Nor do they seem happy about my sudden appearance. How lovely. I sigh.

Now I see that Fred,Josh and I are the only ones with green eyes. How nice. The rest are sporting blue eyes. Well except from Trent the only one with brown eyes. That's still weird.

After the awkward introductions Mrs Wendy shows me to my room. It has a queen sized bed in the middle covered in pink covers with two huge pillows and two smaller ones . The big bay window looks really relaxing and comfy for reading. Let's not forget the perfect view of the yard, a Huge walking in closet that's too big for me or my clothes. A simple desk with a chair. The big bathroom that has a huge bathtub and a shower with so much room that could fit five more people. The bathroom is bigger than the room I had back at the group home. It's beautiful I love it. Mrs Wendy tells me to rest and freshen up before dinner leaving me to enjoy my room. I put my luggage in the closet not unpacking my clothes. I freshen up, got dressed jumping stomach first on the soft bed letting the tiredness drag me in to the darkness.

*******
A knock wakes me up from my slumber and groggily telling whoever it is to come in. The door opens and it reveals Bella, " Dinner is ready" she says avoiding my gaze and walks out. I inwardly sigh and head downstairs.
Well let's get this over with...

That's the end chapter of chapter four I hope you love it...

Please in the name of the lovely lord
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share and read...