4

Only when you saw that he came back without any weapons is when you revealed yourself. Shizou came back after he composed himself. He really didn't want to but for some reason he did.
Seeing your hidden form reveal itself he thought it was a smart move. You know never what a person might come back with.

"Why were you behind the bench?"
"I dropped my earring. "
"You dropped it all the way over there? "
"It slid over... Anyways I have come up with a great idea! Since you are bored andkeepleavingplzstop I have decided to give you a mini hairover! "
"What if I say no..?"
"Come on! It will be fun you will VERY relaxed. "
"Will it stop you from having a mental breakdown?"
"Yes! "
"Ugh... Fine"
"Yay! Come over!"
"Shut up" He said walking over to bench but he didn't sit. You motioned towards the bench but he just stood there.

"I don't allow anyone to stand close to me from behind. "
"Wait! So you don't stand in line?"
"No."
"What about movie theater?!"
"I go when there isnt many people around. "

"O-okay... Umm how about this..."

You knew this position made him uncomfortable. He is a paranoid boy, big on personal space. But he deserved it after falling face first into your titties and rejecting your idea of sitting on the bench.

"Finally I get to get rid of that yeeyee ass hairstyle so you can get some bitches on your dick. Better yet now you could probably make some friends too."

"What...?"
"Nothing! "
"I-... I don't need friends..."
"Sure buddy~... If that sleeps you sleep at night Sure~."

He wanted to say something back but couldn't think straight. You were affecting him too much. His long legs spread apart as you sat in the middle. He was stuck between a hard wall and a pair of soft--NOOO he doesn't remember anything from that incident! He definitely didnt think your breasts would make for amazing pillow!

He didnt know where to look, your breasts and his luscious hair was covering his vision. He instead tried to concentration on the feeling of your hands styling his wavy hairy. He could feel his eyes roll back into his head from pleasure and comfort. Since he was young he loved when people played with hair. Guess that never changed.

"Okay... I need a hair tie... hmm. I will just use mine! "
He didn't even hear you talk. He is lost in his own world.

-

"Umm.. Can put your head up a bit?"
"..."
"Umm... Hey? "
"..."
"Hey!"
"..."
"Hey Shizou!"
Shizou heard his name being called. This was the first time you used his name. Shizou opened his eyes to see how close he was to the cursed titties. He immediately back up. With way too much force. He hit his head on the wall, hard , and crashed into your chest. His face could run... but never escape your titties.

"OMG! Are you alright?!...That was so loud." He didn't move, concerned, you quickly checked his head for any injuries. Nothing. External at least. Soon you realized, he fell asleep.

All of this happened because you wanted to check the front of his head. Great.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.