Prologue

3rd POV

It just a normal day in Japan, bird chirping happily with each other. People greet each other happily and-

"BITCH- WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WITH THIS MANHWA?!"

"DID THAT HANDSOME ASS BITCH JUST FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT HER?!"

"THIS MUST BE THAT PSYCHO HANDSOME WORK"

Our main character seems to have a problem with the manhwa that he just read 2 week ago.

He almost finish the manhwa and I feel sorry for his neighbours. He always scream and swear everytime he read it.

"Ugh, what a stupid thing I read and why the fuck did I read it again?"
Haru sulk at the manhwa that he finish read.

"Whatever, atleaset I already finished it" Before haru could continue his words, he stomach growl.

"Come to think of it, I haven't eaten lunch yet since I want to finish that manhwa early"

Haru get up from his bed, he go downstairs then walks to the kitchen. He check everywhere and found nothing to eat.

Haru just sighed since he ate all the food that he has and now he going to store and restock it.

After he change his clothes, he walked to the store that near his house. He then buy everything he needs and walk out of the store to go back to his home.

"Hmm~? There's no vehicles or single soul on the road. Oh well I'm just going to across it"

Before haru can go to other side, a famous truck-sama have arrived to sent haru to other dimensions.

*Honk honk* Haru couldn't react on the time and truck-sama just hit him very fast because truck-sama have another books to attend.

"BITCH, WHAT THE FU-"

That haru last word before he go to other dimensions.