Part 7

-flash back-

You were a kid again visiting your grandmother... She was showing you her little box with her things in...
She showed you her crucifix necklace...
"this is something that has been passed down for years in the family.... I would have given it to your mother but-" she tuts "never mind that dear... Once I have passed you may have it...and the box".
You hug her "don't say that gran i don't want you to pass!" you shout hugging her tight..
She hugs you back patting your head "dear child.. Everyone dies at some point but I'll always be here for you even when I have passed  .."

You look at her confused..

She smiles softly "in spirit.. I'll watch over you"
You giggle "like a ghost!"
She giggles patting your head

Your father enters the room looking down at you both "what crap are you filling my childs head this time you crazy woman."

...

Arne snapped you out of it "hey y/n you Ok? You have been staring at that box for ages..?"

You jump and look at him and smile "yeah... Just thinking about my gran don't worry"

He smiles softly and kisses your cheek "well Im going to go make some sandwiches for us if you need anything give me a shout"

You smile "okay thanks"

You sit looking down at the little box and sigh you and Arne had been acting as if nothing bad was going on..but you thought back to what your gran said in the past.. You touched the necklace and felt safe.... You smiled
..

you needed to try get a hold of Ed and lorraine your gran should have some way to contact them..
You finally  opened the box and there was a few  pictures of your gran and some other family members..  A little note and two rings..

'love is strength but can also be a weakness..be wise.. ' the note said...

You sighed and looked at the rings "cute"

Arne walked in placing the plates with the sandwiches "your cute"

You blush "oh shut up!"

He shakes his head "what you got there?"  he looked over and took the rings "aww they are cute"

He slides one on "hey perfect fit"

He holds your hand "may I?"

You nod and blush as he slides the other ring on your finger

He kisses your hand "meant to be"

You smirk "I guess so"

He began to eat his sandwich and you look back down to the box moving through the pictures and come across a small key..

Arne raises his eyebrows "what's that for?"

You shrug "no idea guess I'll look in a minute" you said putting it in your pocket

He nods "well for now eat! I don't want you getting sick or anything"

You smile "okay okay thank you" you began to eat as well...

You both finished eating and Arne took the dishes to the sink...

You looked at the ring on your finger and your mind began to wonder who's rings where these... Gran gran wore hers to the grave.. And you don't know what happened to your granfathers... So maybe it was your great gran? You looked at some of the pictures there were no names on the back to help you out either.. You sighed..
You were pulled out of your thoughts again by Arne "so what you want to do today?"