Chapter 28

Hello! I just wanted to thank all of you for the support over the past few months and for being so caring and patient. I have been working on this chapter and the next chapter for a while and I’m excited for everyone to read it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

--Emily's POV:

I yawned as I walked along side Scott and Stiles to our next class. Scott glanced over at me and laughed.

"Still tired?" Scott asked.

"Yes." I groaned as we reached our class and I pulled my jacket tighter around me.

Not getting a good nights rest the past few forty-eight hours was really catching up to me. I had already dozed off earlier in my history class and Stiles had to wake me up before I earned myself a detention.

"Schools almost over though. That means you’re only a few hours away from actually getting some sleep!" Stiles said besides me as we walked into our next class together.

I smiled at Stiles in response as I took my spot in the back of the class next to him while Scott sat in front of me.

Scott turned around in his seat so that he was facing towards me.

"Stiles and I have practice today. I really want you to stay and wait until we can take you home. If you really don't want to though, I can skip practice and go home with you?" Scott said and I could see the worry on his face.

I had told them earlier on in the day that I wanted to try and sleep at home tonight. I needed to get over my fears now but it was kind of hard when you were attacked in your own room. That was the part that really bothered me. Why couldn't the so-called Alpha pack 'send me a message' at school or in the forest? Why did they have to do it in my own room? I hadn't been in my room since they destroyed it two nights ago but I knew I needed to overcome that fear. Scott, Sean, Derek, and even Stiles had all promise that they would stay at home with me if I needed them too until I felt safe again; however long it would take. I wasn't exactly sure if I really wanted all four of them sleeping over though. My mom hadn't seen the disaster that is called my room and I didn't want her getting suspicious because everyone was over. It just felt a little weird. She had long forgotten about Derek, at least I hoped she had. We hadn't talked about him since Scott and Stiles had gotten him arrested but that felt like ages ago.