22

"Fuck, I'm gonna ruin you Omega."

A gasp left Jeongin as the older male pulled of his sweats leaving him in only boxers. "W-we shouldn't–" He started but was cut off when a pair of plush lips pushed against his own. Hyunjin growled moving his lips against the younger boys. Jeongin whined kissing the male back, slowly he opened his mouth giving Hyunjin access to the sweet cavern.

Slipping his tounge inside the older male hummed releasing Jeongin's hand he was keeping pinned down and moving his own down to the boys crotch.

A smirk formed on his lips as the squeezed the boy through his boxers. Jeongin broke the kiss pulling back with a breathy moan his back arching.

Panting he looked at Hyunjin a whine leaving him as he pulled on the Alphas shirt. "Off." He muttered tugging at the fabric, gladly Hyunjin obliged taking off his shirt.

"Look at you Omega squirming beneath me hmm." He said slipping a hand underneath Jeongin's boxers and wrapping his hand around the boys length. A moan left Jeongin his eyes rolling back as the Alpha jerked him off. "Wanna fuck you so bad. Knot you and stuff you full of my pups baby." He growled watching as tears formed in Jeongin's eyes from the pleasure. He could feel slick start to seep from his hole soaking his boxers and the sheets under him and it wasn't long until hyunjin ripped off the last piece of fabric covering him.

Leaning down he licked a stripe up the boys cock before gently suckling on the head earning small whimpers and whines from Jeongin.

"P-please." Jeongin cried out as he desperately tried to buck up into Hyunjins mouth. "What baby, tell Alpha what you want." He growled out earning a small sniffle from the boy.

"W-want you to..suck me off." Jeongin said shyly as he gripped the sheets. "Anything for my sweet Omega." Hyunjin said before taking the boys cock fully into his mouth. A cry left Jeongin his hips rutting up as Hyunjin sucked running his tounge over his slit a few times to tease the boy.

Gasping Jeongin moved his hands to grip the Alphas long hair as his orgasm neared. "A-alpha c-c-coming." He stuttered out tears falling down his cheeks and his back arching as he came. Hyunjin swallowed the white liquid not minding the taste one bit. Panting Jeongin watched as Hyunjin removed his mouth a small whine leaving the Omega as he closed his eyes trying to recover from his orgasm.

Growling Hyunjin shed his jeans and boxers, flipping the boy over onto his hands and knees. A whine left Jeongin as he buried his face into a pillow his cheeks red as he gripped the sheets.

"Fuck look at you already leaking." Hyunjin said as he pulled the boys cheeks apart revealing the slick covered hole the pink bud twitching ever so slightly. Growling the Alpha leaned down lapping at the slick like a starved man. "Alpha." Jeongin cried pushing his ass back as shaky moans and cries left him. Hyunjin growled when the Omega tried to lift his head up only for a hand to be wrapped around the back of his neck a snarl leaving Hyunjin as he pushed the Omega back down into the sheets before going back to lap at his hole.

"F-feels good." Jeongin moaned as the Alpha ate him out. However it wasn't long until Hyunjin pulled back a whine leaving the Omega as he pushed his ass back farther earning a slap on his cheek from the Alpha..

Running his fingers through the slick Hyunjin coated them in the sweet scented substance before circling the digit around the boys rim. Teasingly he pushed the digit in, slowly pumping it in and out of the boys hole. Jeongin let out a shaky moan gripping the sheets tigher as tears filled his eyes.

"M-more Alpha p-please." Jeongin begged earning a smirk from Hyunjin. "Oh is baby needy." He teased pressing another figure lightly at the boys rim enjoying the small whines he got in response. "Yes p-please."