Chapter 5~ professional

Not edited- Heyyy, so here is the update for the week, I will try to update again but idk if it's 100% cause i rlly need to study for a science exam

Chile, please get the chap filled w comments cause they rlly give me motication to write more! So yeah please make sure to vote n comment!

Bella Hale

We stepped into the elevator at my building because for some reason he said he didn't want to be at his.

Weird ass

The car ride was a combination of us arguing about random things, how my driving was, the dress shirt he was wearing, his rings, his hair, his face.

I was bored if I'm being honest, and what else to do but annoy my new partner I didn't want to make a partnership with. I only did it because of my anger, I should stop skipping the anger management classes.

He stands beside me in the elevator and I sigh before my hand reaches over and presses the stop button, the elevator stops before I turn to look at him.

He raises an eyebrow at me-why are his eyebrows so perfect? Shut it.

"Didn't know you were into elevator sex" he looks at me with a lopsided grin, the ones stupid fuck boys give to get inside your pants. I call it the pretty boy smile, so annoying.

Can he ever not be like this?

I've known the man for a month now, not that I saw him everyday for the month but I've known him and his general name for the past month.

I ignore his statement, "I am going to destroy them with or without your help" I cross my arms over my chest, wishing, hoping he says the partnership was a mistake and leaves me alone.

I don't like having partners.

His eyes quickly dip down and back to my eyes, before doing it again and again. I also look down to see where he was loo-fucker.

"Eyes up here, dick" My jaw clenches, be freaking professional Bella.

He smirks, his reaction to me catching him staring right at my tits is to put a goddamn smirk on his face. "Idiot" I murmur and before I could drive us back to the topic of partnership he talked again.

"And to think we were over the pet names, princess" he stops for a second before whispering the last word. I roll my eyes.

This, this is why I hate partners. They get cockier then me.

"Don't call me that, D'Angelo" I glare at him, this time he rolls his eyes and talks "I can tell you're trying to chase me off, it won't work bellissima"
[beautiful]

How did he know?

And what does that mean?

And why can't he stop being a dick? "To be a dick you have to have one" I stare at the wall of the elevator in front of me, the thought of the partnership lingering in my mind? It can't be too bad now can it?