Chapter 11

Warning-sexual content

Young sister

"So your brother,got her before you did" Theo mocked "shut up,I was afraid she'll reject me,and she already told you,he kissed her" I rolled my eyes "you're a pussy" he laughed loudly "wanna see how I'm getting a hook up,from the club tonight" I s...

"So your brother,got her before you did" Theo mocked "shut up,I was afraid she'll reject me,and she already told you,he kissed her" I rolled my eyes "you're a pussy" he laughed loudly "wanna see how I'm getting a hook up,from the club tonight" I smirked "deal" we shook hands.

We kept laughing,talking,smoking,until a knock interrupted us "who could that be" Theo asked "maybe pug face,looking for some dick inside her again" I answered him "you're telling me she's coming here" he laughed again,I nodded "god,she's obsessed" I laughed "I know right".

I walked up to the door,slowly opening it "ye-,oh my fucking god" I shouted,as I saw the person in front of me "hello brother" the little girl said "what the fuck are you doing here" I spat "can't I visit my family" I gave her a stern look "come on,where's the older one" she walked inside the house with no hesitation,with her suitcase,folding her sunglasses,and taking off her dark long gloves.

"Answer me first,what the fuck are you doing here" she rolled her eyes "I came to the place I grow up at,and to visit my older brothers" she looked at the photo that hanged on the wall "I see I got off the wall" she crossed her arms "you don't deserve to be on the wall" I spat again "would you do a pleasure,and call Tom" she said angrily,and I walked upstairs to Tom.

I burst into the room,as Tom groaned "what" he said annoyed "there's,uhhhhh,there's someone very interesting at the door" I gulped "is it who I think it is" I nodded "little bitch" he mumbled to himself,as he got up from the bed,and put a shirt on "what's wrong" Olivia let out "I'll be back in a few,ok" she nodded,he smiled at her and gave her kiss,he smiled at her again,and walked after me downstairs.

"Oh hello Tom,long time no see" amber smirked.

This is not going to end up good.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I clenched my jaw,and fists "what,can't I say hello to my older brothers" I got even angrier "after you left like a coward,no,you can't" I spat "well,I see your father got me off of the wall" I almost hit her,but...

"What the fuck are you doing here" I clenched my jaw,and fists "what,can't I say hello to my older brothers" I got even angrier "after you left like a coward,no,you can't" I spat "well,I see your father got me off of the wall" I almost hit her,but I felt Mattheo holding me back.