Six

OCTAVIA

"Octavia!" I hear a bitchy voice from behind me, I turn around and see Victoria walking up to me with Natasha.

"What?" I ask as they stop in front of me.

"We heard from a little birdie that you and Mattheo Riddle have been getting close, back off. I already claim him," Victoria hisses, damn that breath.

"Claim him? You can't claim someone you've never talked too, and I don't want him."

"Good, and tell your friend Maeve to fuck off from Tom, he's for her." She points to Natasha.

"Maeve?" I chuckle loudly, "she already has a boyfriend."

"Oh..well you fuck off from Mattheo!" She screeches before stomping away.

"Might wanna try toothpaste!" I yell at her.

She turns around with her jaw dropped, I smirk and wave to her before walking away. I make my way to the great hall, sitting beside Maeve and Omar.

I smile as Luna sits down in front of me.

"Hi Luna," I smile sipping my juice.

"Hello Octavia, it's quite beautiful outside. Isn't it?" She asks.

"Yes it is, what's that?" I ask pointing to a book that's half out of her bag.

"It's the Quibbler, here you go." She puts the book on the table and leaves.

"Hm," I say and pick it up, placing it in my bag.

"What's that?" Maeve asks.

"Luna gave it to me," I shrug.

"She's quite interesting," Maeve says.

"But at least she's kind," I point out to which she nods.

"I'm gonna go, you stay here and make out with Omar," I wink at her making her kick her leg out towards me but I move away before she can kick me.

I walk down the corridors, making my way to the girls lavatory. I walk into a stall and pull down my skirt, doing what I need too. Then I hear the door open, I ignore it and pull my skirt up. Just as I'm about to flush the toilet I hear a guy chuckle.

I look out the crack of the door and see Mattheo standing there with a blonde girls back towards me. I roll my eyes and turn around to flush the toilet, but before I can I hear a belt unbuckle.

I turn back around and look through the crack again, just to see the girl down on her knees in front of him, really? Right here?

I turn around and put my back to the stall door, then I hear Mattheo groan.

"Fuck, that's a good girl," he praises.

I hear the girl gagging on him, I roll my eyes and just wait there until they leave.

"See you again tomorrow?" I hear the girl say after she gets up.

"Nah, I'm good," Mattheo says then I hear the door open.

I flush the toilet and walk out, thankfully neither of them were there.

I wash my hands and leave the lavatory, making my way to the Ravenclaw tower, but before I can turn the last corner I bump into someone.

"Again?!" I groan.

"Nice to see you too Octavia," he smirks.

"Whatever," I say.

I try to walk past him but he grabs my arm and turns me around, I look at him to see him looking me up and down.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He smirks.

"What show?" I ask.

"The one in the lavatory, I knew those shoes looked familiar," he smirks before walking away.