Prolouge + Information

"No matter how a person acted in life, death is a simple matter. Those who have accomplished great feats, those who have comitted great sins; death treats them equally, stealing their lives in the same way. In this gravely unjust world-" Regulus opens his eyes, "it's one of the few truly just parts of life. Precisely because they know the end will inevitably come,-" A Nomu attempts to hit Regulus. It makes contact. The arm that attacked him disappears. Dust of flesh and droplets of blood flow in the wind, "the living shouldn't pursue too much happiness while they live. Therefore, I am extremely satisfied with the low threshold of my happiness. And if I am called 'Greed', it's only because I'm always eager to appreciate what I do have, and what I will come to have. My satisfied self wants to know, are you satisfied with death? If so, congratulations on your death, if not, then those are the words of fate."

Shigaraki scratches his neck. The bird he has spent so much time on, lies on the ground as only a torso and head. It angers him. After the bird lost it's arm, it attempted to hit Regulus with the other, losing it in the process. The Nomu attempted to kick him, its legs were shredded.

"I wasn't even doing anything, so why did you continue to attack me? It confuses me, I see no logic in your actions. Are you a puppet? Forced to do what the puppeteer says? If so, that's a very unfortunate matter of course, if not, then why do you-" Shigaraki interrupts him, "Ah will you shut up. How did you even do that?! Why are you even here?!"

Truth be told, Shigaraki isn't in the wrong here. From his perspective, this condescending white haired man broke into his lab for no reason.

"Why I'm here? Am I not welcome? Not that your welcome means anything, but because I value your respect in not attacking me, I'll tell you. In being here, I will get the preferred future." With that said, Regulus leaves. He calmly walks out of the hole he made in a wall when he arrived.

Regulus is handed a black book by a blonde haired woman wearing a type of uniform. "Thank you Sylphy." Sylphy nods. He reads it. To others, the words in it are incomprehensible, but to him they are as normal as English, though the words are very vague.

What you need, what I need, kill the bird.

This was what the book contained before Regulus killed the Nomu. Text appears on the page after.

What matters most in this world. Someone wants to destroy it. Find them and remove them. You will get what you desire afterwards.

"Ah?! I don't desire anything. Don't accuse me of such things. What does that even mean? 'What matters most in this world'. People seem to value these inferior abilities, quirks, is that it? Or is it human life that matters most? So stupidly vague."

___________________________________

This is a new fanfiction I'll be working on. I'll still work on my other Regulus one, but this will be my main focus as I lost motivation for the other one.

The Nomu's arms were disintegrated and its legs were shredded. Its arms desintegrated because it made contact with Regulus when he used his Stillness of an Objects' time on himself, his body literally rejects everything when he does this. As for the legs, he used Stillness on the gasses that touched his skin and made a wall of death. Anything that comes in contact with the 'wall' gets shredded or destroyed.

Stillness of an Objects' time: Regulus can stop the time of anything(even living) he was wearing, touching and even his breath. When he does this, interference from the outside world is ignored; allows for his attacks to ignore durability completely.

Lion's Heart: This is Regulus' main defense, as usage of his main ability for more than 5 seconds on himself would be incredibly painful; he can last at most 10 seconds. Lion's Heart is the stopping of Regulus heart's time, giving him invincibility. This also has a 5 second limit as this freezes his heart, but the difference is he can give his heart to one of his wives, with this done he can use Lion's Heart permanently and suffer no consequences, same for his wives. If the wife who holds his heart were to die, the heart will jump to another wife. Only when there are no wives nearby or they're all dead will the heart return to Regulus along with the 5 second limit.

Basically,

Regulus can stop the time of objects making them ignore all durability. If he did this, the object will keep moving until Regulus stops it.

Lion's Heart is a passive invincibility, he can be thrown around and hit, but he will not be hurt. If he uses Stillness on himself, he would go incredibly fast and obliterate everything he runs into if he attempted to walk, he uses this to get back into fights if he's tossed away.

Things Regulus can do with his Authority:
- Create walls of death
- Send unstoppable objects/shockwaves
- Ignore all physical laws
- Go at incredible speeds

Regulus Corneas

Age - 17
Gender - Male
Personality: Talkative, condescending and prideful. He believes that he will, in time, come to own everything, which is why he has no problem doing what he wants. Regulus believes he is a being with no wavering traits.
Looks:

Sorry if the explanation of Regulus' abilities are confusing

Hope you enjoyed