𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

- - -

- - -

you frantically rushed to her closet, what were you gonna wear? where were they gonna go?you've never been so nervous for a date before.

you felt eyes staring at you, you happened to be right, your brother, kei was staring you down.

"why the hell are you staring at me you little shit" you hissed in a bitter tone, he scoffed sarcastically, "whoa whoa, i'm supposed to be the mean one, what's up?"

"i'm looking for clothes" he stared at you, "i can see that"

"shut up. this is my first date since,,, he who shall not be named and i want it to be good!" you practically threw out all the clothes in her closet

"well making a mess isnt solve your problem" he sneered ever so sarcastically, "shut up. i don't need your input im stressed enough."

- - -

"KAASHI."

"yes bokuto" the tired black-haired boy stared at his friends through the screen. "what should i wear—" 

"something nice, this is the 'first date' right?"

"yeah..." bokuto sheepishly replied, he had liked y/n for quite sometime now, but didn't have the balls to ask her out.

"well, it also depends on where your going, don't want to over dress you know?"

bokuto thought about akaashi's words, "alright!"

- - -

bokuto waited outside on the front porch of your house, he rang the door bell, it opened, he looked inside and saw tsukishima, "heyyy tsuki-dude!"

"why are you here oh- Y/N YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" he yelled smiling sneakily , "HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND, AND I KNOW IM GOING" you replied. "just dont kiss in front of me or whatever its gross" your brother kei, said smirking, while you glared bullets through his head

"hey y/n" he said as you walked down the stairs getting closer to him. "hey bokuto!" you smiled

"BYE MOM IM GOING OUT" you said as you closed the door and turned back to bokuto. he threw his arm around your shoulder

he looked at you longingly, you turned to face him, you laughed, "what?" you asked, laughing"

he turned to you again, "you just look so beautiful", you were wearing a pastel blue short sleeve top, jean shorts and (shoe choice).

"thank you" you looked at him to get a better view of his outfit. he was wearing a plain white, slightly baggy jeans and white converses.

"and you look handsome" you smiled back at him, he hummed in response. you held his hand as you both walked down the street, "bokuto where are we going," you asked, "you'll see" he smiled.

- - -

you and bokuto had walked for about 15 minutes when you both finally reached your destination. "here we are!" he said, he turned and look at you. your eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"bokuto! this is my favorite cafe, how did you know?" you cooed, "i asked your brother for some help" he said as he pushed the door to the cafe open.

"ladies first" you walked in, the place was beautiful, it had a rustic atmosphere but still modern at the same time.

"table for two?" the waitress asked, "yes please" bokuto said, "alright follow me" she said. you and bokuto followed the waitress, and took a seat at the table she pointed to.

"your menu's are right in front of you, I'll be back in about 5 minutes" she smiled and went off to do her job, leaving the both of you to order your food

- - -

"bokuto.... how are we supposed to get home in this rain" you deadpanned, looking outside, it's was pouring.

"ehhhhh rain never hurt anyone" he smirked, you both stood at the cafe door. you look at him, "one...two...three!"

the both dashed outside the door, already soaked by the rain. "BOKUTO!!" you laughed, trying to catch up to him.

he ran back to you, and picked you, now carrying you bridal style. "don't slip!" you cautioned him.

"where are you taking me?!" you looked up, seeing the boy carrying drenched in water from the rain.

- - -

you and bokuto, were now in a random empty park, completely drenched from the rain, and freezing cold, but you were having fun, so it didn't matter.

you got down, pulling bokuto down with you. you both just laid on the ground, rain pouring on your faces.

bokuto gathered all of the little courage he had, he turned facing you, and slowly shifted on top of you.

you opened you eyes at the sudden change in weight on your waist, "bokuto..?" he stared at you.

"can i kiss you" he asked, in all seriousness, you looked at him bewildered, "sure—"

before you could even finish what you were saying, you felt bokuto's soft lips on yours. "i think your supposed to close your eyes" bokuto teased, just as flustered as you were.

"stop talking and kiss me yeah?"

AUTHORS NOTE.
it's been a HOT MINUTE since the last update
ANYWAY this is the second last chapter 🤞🤞
unedited im too lazy <3