Chapter 6

Authors Pov-

"You do not have the right to take my child out on stage in front of a billion of people!" Lauren shouted with full anger.

"She was having fun! You cant blame me, i would do it with anyone's child!" Camila shouted back. "I don't understand why your so upset about this."

"I'm upset because my own daughter snuck out just to see you. She wasn't supposed to know who you are, Camila. But everywhere she looks she can see your face." Lauren explained, not wanting to give it away but she doesn't know how much longer she can keep the secret it.

"Why don't you want her to know me?! God, i was your friend Lauren! I know i hurt you but i thought we could get pass that, i thought we could have a fresh start." Camila tried to reason with her.

"We will never get pass you hurting me! Leaving me alone while you went to go live your dream! I cant be friends with someone who i'm deeply in love with and i especially don't want my daughter near someone like you." Lauren growled with tears rolling down her face.

"Lauren, please. I've changed and i'm sorry. And yes this is my dream, you were the one who ended it-"

"Because there was no point in trying, you couldn't even find time to end it with me, you were always busy and had something better to do." Lauren began to break down, "I thought i wasn't enough for you, i thought i deserved better and you didn't, i was great, i am great and you just threw me away like a piece of trash!" Lauren started to lose control over herself.

Camila walked closer to Lauren, carefully and gently she held the girl, she hugged her as tight as she could as she cried into Camila's chest, holding her tighter.

It hurt both of them.

Camila began to tear up when Lauren started punching Camila and wanting to get away but Camila whispered in her ear, "Get it out.. get it all out... i'm here... i'm here now." She held Lauren as tight as she could, not wanting to lose her ever again.

She never imagined how hard it was for Lauren. She hated herself, Lauren was depressed all along, unhappy with her life until she adopted Lilly, was what Camila was saying to herself.

Lauren cried and cried until she had nothing left to cry over. She let it out, all out like Camila said. She missed this, not the crying, but the times Camila was there to hold he'd, there to calm her down whenever things got out of hand. Was she so wrong for having a slight hope that Camila won't leave?

Lauren didn't rush to leave Camila's arms, she had Ally drive Lilly home and stay with her while she dealt with Camila.

They were still at the concert since it didn't end until 5 and it was currently 2, Camila still had the trailer until 6 either way and she had nowhere else to be.

It was quiet for a few moments before Camila decided to speak up, "I'm sorry i put you through that... you didn't deserve it, any of it, all the pain. I'm sorry. I really am."

They were on the floor, Lauren was laying on Camila's chest while Camila's back was on the couch and her arms on Lauren's belly, hand in hand.

"It's okay... i know it's wasn't your intention to hurt me, you just wanted the best for me." Lauren admitted to herself.

It was quiet for a little longer before Lauren spoke up again.

"Lilly loves you... thank you for making her dream come true on being on stage with you... now she's not going to stop talking about it." Lauren laughed and so did Camila.

"I'm glad i did, she's a great kid you got... she tried setting us up, gave me her permission to date you..." Camila started to say, staring at the ceiling while Lauren stared at her.

"Oh?... is that why she came?" Camila nodded her head. "I don't think i'm ready, for any dating stuff..."

"We can take it slow." Camila suggested with a light smile staring back at Lauren.

"Dating a celebrity? That's what scared me in the first place." Lauren added.

"I'm still the same me, nothings gonna change." Lauren declined the idea, "Fine, whatever you want... just promise me we'll stay close?"

Lauren thought about it for a cool minute, realizing nothing can go wrong with just being friends.

"I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

That's where Lilly got it from, pinky promises where always so meaningful to Camila. Lauren knows that she's going to hate herself for not telling Camila now but... it's for the best.

"Pinky Promise."

They wrapped each other's pinky around the others, and smiled. They both felt themselves getting closer together, getting lost in each other's eyes, knowing what's about to happen and not stopping it. Camila madd eye contact with Lauren's lips and Lauren caught herself looking at Camila's lips... wondering how they taste, missing the touch, missing everything.

*Knock Knock*

Camila and Lauren reacted fast and bumped each other's head but got up at the same time.

"Come in!" Camila coughed.

Lauren stepped away from Camila and let the thoughts overload her head.

The door was opened by the same crew member and when he saw Camila he sighed.

"Oh thank god your still here. Taylor Swift couldn't make it and we're missing an act before Charlie Puth can go on- Do you mind just performing a song? It dosent matter what song and you don't even have to dance, it will just be you and a high chair with a guitar and a mic. We will throw in an extra $300, just please." The crew member pleaded.

Camila looked at Lauren who was still arguing with herself in her mind and Camila thought this was the right time, she nodded at the crew member and grabbed the guitar in the corner of her trailer.

"Take the lady to the VIP section please."

Camila mumbled to the crew member and started walking to the stage.

A few moments later, Camila was introduced on stage as she wore black jeans with a grey shirt and white shoes, her hair and makeup was still on and people still found her hot.

"Hey everybody, i wasn't prepared to perform another song but there's a really special person here today that i would like to dedicate this song too... if you know the lyrics sing along." Camila made eye contact with Lauren who was sitting down with her stomach storming with butterflies.

All These Years began to play.