two.

{outfit for the chapter above}

Captain America

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The sound of her pen tapping against the desk mixed with the ticking of the clock on the wall. It was the first day of senior year and Elliot sat behind her desk waiting for the first class of the day to begin. She was staring around her classroom.

It was much different looking than the other rooms. When she came to town, the school administration happily accepted her as a part of their faculty. However, the only empty room that they could give her was a normal one, so she had to make the room safe enough for fighting and such, in case of accidents.

The floors were lined with thick dark gray mats, completely covering the hard cream colored tile flooring. The walls also had the same mats on them. There were four punching bags in the room. All of which were in the same area, equally spaced apart. A chalkboard was in the front of the room. In the back of the classroom, near her desk, there was a small fridge filled with cold water bottles. Racks were located near the entrance of the room, where equipment was located, such as hand wraps, weights, and boxing gloves. Her room was practically a mini-gym. And she was very happy with how it turned out. She spent the majority of her free time in the classroom.

That or she went to the local gym that was near the edge of town.

Turning her attention away from her room, she looked at the roster for the next class. It was smaller than the normal size she taught. The typical class she taught was ten or twelve people, but this one was only four. All four of which were girls. One name she recognized and three she didn't. The names were: Ariel Cooper, Nora Fontana, Elena Gilbert, and Rebekah Mikaelson.

Elliot sighed, she normally preferred having more kids in each class. It made the dynamic in the room function better, Nonetheless, she was going to make it work.

She just hoped everyone would get along.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The school bell rang signaling the beginning of class. Elliot looked up from her desk and watched as one of her students entered the classroom.

The girl was a little taller than she was. Her figure was petite but filled out. The girl had rather pale skin. Her hair was wavy and red, which was a nice contrast to the bright green eyes the girl had. Freckles adorned the redhead's face, spanning from her nose to across her cheeks.

The next girl to enter was on the larger side, but wasn't fat or overweight. She was just larger than the previous girl who entered. She was darker skinned with chocolate brown eyes and long eyelashes. Her hair was dark black and styled in tight curls.