Chapter 7

Lauren's Pov-

It's currently 4pm and i just got home, i already hear Ally and Lilly arguing over how Lillys birthday party is going to be like next Friday, but after the stunt she pulled today AND yesterday-

"No party." I blurted as i entered the living room.

Lilly looked at me, as if i was just joking around.

"Nice one Mommy, everyone has to have a birthday party, my friends are coming." Lilly explained.

"I'm serious Lilly, no party. Go to your room." I told Lilly without missing a word and keeping my tone serious, Lilly looked at me groaned and went upstairs to her room, slamming the door. "DO NOT SLAM THE DOOR YOUNG LADY!"

"I hate you!" Lilly yelled louder.

I scoffed and saw Ally sitting down with her head down. "Uh, i'm going to go talk to her but stay here."

I walked back upstairs and opened Lillys door, i heard quiet sobs but i still went inside.

"Go away." Lilly said into her pillow.

"I'm your mom. We're going to talk about this so look at me and stop your crying." I insisted and she listened. "Do you know why your not having a party?"

"I didn't listen to you... i lied to you..."

"And you deserve a punishment because what you did wasn't right. I was worried about you, Lilly. What would have happened if i called the cops and told them you were missing!?"

"But i was with Auntie Ally."

"That doesn't change anything sweetie. You disobeyed me, so no party until you learn your lesson on lying and not following rules. Also, no tablet or park time."

"Mommy that's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair." Was the last of my words when i closed the door with Lillys tablet in my hand.

Okay now to deal with Ally.

"Ally." I whispered but in more of a 'look up' way.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I thought she told you and she was so happy to go, the whole way there i mean, please Lauren i love my little niece and i don't want to stop seeing her, she said great and next time-" Ally began to ramble but i cut her off.

"I'm not mad at you Ally. Thanks to you, i was able to clear things up with Camz." I admitted and Ally got up.

"You told her?" Ally questioned shockingly.

Authors Pov-

"Of course i didn't tell her, that would've gone horribly wrong. I don't think i'll tell her anytime soon." Lauren explained.

"How much longer? Don't you think Camila should know?"

"It's for the best that Lilly and Camila doesn't know. Can you imagine it? Besides, Camila doesn't seem ready to be a mom , you know, with her career."

"You don't know that, Camila is really good with kids, especially Lilly. You know she has been wanting a kid ever since in highschool."

"It's just always been lilly and me, it's a duo. And with Camila in the picture, all the pressure, i mean her fans. Lilly is too young."

"Career or not, Camila deserves to know that that's her daughter too. I'm sure she knows how to handle it but if you keep on hiding it from both of them, things are going to get messy."

"Ally stop."

"No Lauren, i supported you back then but now with you meeting and talking to Camila, you can't just continue to think that this isn't a problem. It's the right thing to do. Camila already missed half of Lillys childhood, why don't you let her help you at least?"

"She left me, she doesn't even remember us having sex back then, she didn't even show up to my graduation or not she would've known, seeing me only being the only one with a baby bump at such a young age."

"How was she supposed to know if you never told her!?"

"I'm not telling Camila that she is Lillys other parent! And i'm not telling Lilly that Camila is her other mom!" Lauren shouted, not realizing Ally's quiet face.

"... C-Camilas my other mom?.." Lauren heard Lillys quiet but heartbreaking voice behind bed, on the stairs.

She heard everything.

Lauren looked back and saw Lilly, and that's when she realized that everything is about to change when she saw Lilly running upstairs crying.

"Lilly!" Lauren yelled.

"I'm going to go." Ally said as she grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door.

"Oh god, what have i done?"