C H A P T E R 37

2 weeks later:

2 weeks later:

"I can't fucking believe you made me wear this hideous outfit." Kezr complained being the baby he is.

I just rolled my eyes and continue connecting my phone from his car's bluetooth.

I saw him briefly look at me from the corner of my eyes and then back at the road.

"You're ignoring me after I listened to you?"

"Iam not ignoring you... Well, Iam....Because you're being stupid as always. It's not like I forced you to wear these."

He looked at me again, but this time with widened eyes and I held back a giggle.

"Didn't force me? Rozella, you fucking jumped in front of me and hid all my clothes so that the only outfit I had left was this." He said with a tone.

I giggled and remembered what I did.

Today, when we both were done taking a shower, I wore my outfit and laid his on our bed.

Yes, it were matching outfits that I got with Aria and Maria when we went shopping this wednesday

They thought it was cute. I thought it was cute. But him, Kezr... Nope. He shook his head so badly that I thought he'd get amnesia and wouldn't remember me, like in those stories where male protagonists get amnesia and forgets their love intrest.

I hid all his clothes and jumped in front of him and said, "If you take one more step, I'll stop sleeping in your room"

He immediately ran and wore the outfit on the bed not before speaking some colorful curses.

I bent over the console and kissed his lips, making the car jerk a bit.

Kezr looked at me with widened eyes.

"Are you trying to kill yourself? You can't kiss me like that while I am driving." He said glaring at me.

"Sorry, I just- sorry, I didn't want you to be mad at me." I said and looked down.