14.

"What?" Asura asked with a shocked face on.

She couldn't believe her ears and this is coming from God himself. He gave her a smile.

"Yes Asura my child I-"

"I'm not your child though. Lucifer created me,"

He sighed.

"And who do you think created Lucifer? Now if you stop interrupting me, I could tell you that I am very happy about you and Lucifer having this baby. It would do him good,"

"But Amenadiel called him a monstrosity,"

God chuckled.

"That's Amenadiel for you. He knows your from hell and shouldn't even be having children, yet I planted the miracle seed in you and maybe having a child will change Lucifer's ways about me,"

"Do you think Lucifer will be happy about the baby?"

"That's for you to find out my dear. I know the answer but won't tell you,"

"Father are you seriously letting her keep that thing that's inside her?" Amenadiel asked appearing next to God.

"Hush Amenadiel my son, I know what I am doing,"

"ITS EVIL!" He defended as God rolled his eyes.

"Don't say it like that. You know just for that outburst my son, you will be taking care of the baby like the uncle you will become,"

"No I refuse to care for a demon baby!"

"Are you sure you want to refuse me?" God asked his voice getting dangerously low.

"No. Father," Amenadiel says while gritting his teeth.

"I know what I am doing my son. Please let them be the parents they are destined to be," God says as Amenadiel nodded his head. "And you be the uncle you are meant to be as well,"

"Yes father,"

"Now go. Lucifer is getting restless on where you are Asura. He truly loves you,"

"I know," she responds with a smile on her face.  "And I love him,"

"Yes I am aware, thank you for keeping my son at bay. Amenadiel send her back,"

"But-"

"Send her back," God said raising his voice more.

"Yes father," he replied before grabbing her arm.

Lucifer was a mess. More than a mess as his wife did not return home and send Maze out looking for her. Lucifer did not sleep at all last night, how could he without his wife by his side? Lucifer was pacing back and forth hands on his head as he waited for Maze's return with the report. The next thing Lucifer knew time started slowing down as Amenadiel came with Asura right by his side.

"ASURA!" Lucifer screamed running to her, but Amenadiel had pushed her behind him.

"I suggest you move out of the way before I rip your wings off," Lucifer growled.

"Fine enjoy that demon of yours," he says before flying away.

"Asura darling where have you been? Do you know how worried I was?" He asked holding onto her tight afraid if he lets her go she'll disappear again.

"Luci, I have something to tell you,"

"No, first you tell me where you've been and why Amenadiel was with you,"

Asura sighed.

"Don't be mad,"

"At what?" He asked eyebrows raised.

"Yesterday morning after I got out of the shower, and was dressed for the day I saw Amenadiel at the foot of my bed after I discovered something. He took me up to heaven Lucifer,"

"HE WHAT?!" Lucifer shouted enraged and upset as Asura saw fire in his eyes. "I CANT LEAVE YOJ ALONE FOR A DAY WITHOUT SOMEONE TRYING TO TAKE YOU FROM ME! WHY WHAT DID FATHER WANT THIS TIME?! I SWEAR IF HE HURT YOU I'LL-"

Asura ended his shouting with a kiss as the fire began to die down in his eyes. He hasn't felt her lips and he was missing them. They fit so perfectly on his as he placed his hands on her  cheeks and deepened the kiss. The kiss lasted for several minutes before the two pulled away and rested there foreheads against each other's.

"That's a way to calm a devil down," Lucifer says after a minute of catching his breath as Asura giggled.

"I have something to tell you Luci," she begins but before she could say anything else the door to Lux opened revealing Mazikeen.

"Lucifer I searched everywhere and Asura is-  here," she breaths as she looked at Asura.

"Where the hell have you been? Do you know how worried Lucifer was over you?"

"I-"

"No let me finish," she demands as Lucifer rolls his eyes.

"Maze that is enough, please she is safe now and will tell you everything later. She has something important to tell me,"

"Well whatever next time you beg me on your knees to find your wife, don't," she says before walking away to her room.

"She's really mad," Asura says frowning.

"To be fair she spent all night looking for you,"

"Did you really beg her to find me?"

"I did. I'll go across the world just to find you again, now what is it you needed to tell me?" He asked as Asura looked at him with so much love in her eyes.

"Lucifer, I'm pregnant," she says causing Lucifer's eyes to go wide.