Ch. 48

Key's POV

I looked at Cali as she slept. I made sure to keep the light on for her, before I closed the door.

" You got her to sleep?" Ari asked.

I nodded my head yeah.

" My bad fa ruining ya night with ya ole lady. Ian know you was out with ha." Trey said.

" You good." I said reassuring him it was ok.

" We tried to get ha to calm down, but she wouldn't let us get near ha." Trey sighed shaking his head.

When I got here, all I heard was stuff being thrown and glass being shattered. Cali was having another outburst, but this time it was bad. She damn near broke everything in the guest room she was sleeping in.

" I swept up all the glass. Only thing left to do is to rehang the curtains, and replace the pictures that was hanging on the wall. And you know everything else she broke." Ashley said as she dumped the glass in the trash.

" She fucked that room up. I'm talking bout tv broke, glass everywhere, holes all in the walls and shit. She better be glad ha arm messed up or else I would've took off my belt my damn self." Fat said shaking his head.

" How she was throwing dem damn statues ha arm ain't that fucked up." Woo said.

" Damn, can you niggas ever be serious?" Pjay said looking upside they head.

" Hell nah." Dolph said.

" Well, my bad. I can't help it. It's a coping mechanism fa me." Fat said rolling his eyes.

" And I just don't care. Cause one thang bout it, I'ma crack a joke." Woo said.

" Hello!" Fat said as he gave Woo a high five.

" Kennedy still upstairs with AK?" I asked.

" Yeah, you know we had to send ha upstairs. You know she cry easily. Hell, she suppose to be keeping AK distracted from everything that was going on down here. But I think he was keeping ha distracted too." Pjay said.

" Ian neva seen Cali act this way. I'm beyond concerned at this point." Ash said as she leaned against the wall.

" Cause she was like the hulk tonight until Glock came. I was shocked at how a person that lil could be that damn strong." Dolph said.

" Hell, she wouldn't even listen me. Whatchu say to ha dat got ha to calm down." Omari asked me.

" I reminded her that our son was upstairs, and she needed to calm down. I told ha I know that she's scared, and it's ok to be scared. She going through a lot of emotions right now, but this ain't the way go about it." I said.

" So, what y'all suggest? Therapy of course. But what about anger management too?" Ari asked.

" Let's start with one thing at a time. I don't want to overwhelm her with both. So, therapy is most definitely the first step." Erica said as we all nodded our heads agreeing with her.

" It's going on 2 in the morning. Y'all more than welcome to spenddanight hea. We preciate y'all fa being hea fa us during these hard times right now." Omari said.

" No problem. We family, y'all should know this by now." Fat said.

" Me and Ari gone head out cause we gotta get Tremani in the morning. But I'll be back over hea tomorrow afternoon." Trey said as they stand up from the couch.

My phone vibrated it was a text from Tiara saying she was home.

" Yeah, I'm finna go get AK and head out too. But I'ma be back in the morning fasho cause  me and Cali gotta have a conversation." I said as I stretched.