9.12

Krist has never felt as tired as he did at the moment. Even if he willed it, he couldn't control the movement of his own body. He could only feel his toes curl in heightened excitement.

Fingers holding tightly to the bed's duvet, he tried to muffle his moans by burying his head on a pillow. Needles to say, it didn't work.

Each thrust inside his clenching ass jolted his body and made his moans louder than before. To put it simply, there was no way he could stop himself from making shameful noises.

"Slow. . . er. . . Please. . . too . . . much  nnngghhh!"

A warm mouth suckled his skin from his nape to his lower back. Strong hands kept his hips up as strong thrusts continued to hit that delicious spot inside.

They've been at it for hours. How many times has it been? Three? four? He has totally lost count of how many rounds they've had. Only that he's so tired, he could barely hoist himself up without Singto's help.

There was something decadent in the way the older male kept on moving inside him while he got his body submissively plastered on the bed with his back on him. Singto's lips never stopped leaving their marks on his back as their hips swayed in synchrony following the other's tempo.

His body had been painted with kiss marks for a while now. Rather than being worried about them, Krist felt relieved to have the older male's marks on him again. It felt like forever since he got the latter's brand of ownership branded on his sin for everyone to see.

How he'd love to witness Paula Eckerov's face once she sees them.

His eyes went wide in surprise when Singto's cock made its way even deeper inside him. Instinctively, his hands moved to push the other's thigh's to prevent him from doing it again. But it didn't work. With his hands limply pushing on strong thighs that wouldn't give way for him, his hips swayed even more provocatively with each deep thrust.

His moans reached their crescendo and tears of unexplained pleasure dripped from his flushed eyes.

Everything felt so good. . so good, he could barely process the intense sensations flowing throughout his body.

"I can't. . .please stop. No more, Singto." His pleas were now nothing but whimpers as his moans were always a pitch loader than them.

"You clench even tighter whenever you ask me to stop. I can't really tell if you don't want or want more." Singto gently lifted him up and hoisted him astride his thighs. "Sit for a bit."

With the new position, Krist felt the cock inside him go as deep as it could go. He also felt small cavern tighten even further around it as he sat on it. "No I- hmmmnn ahhh nngghh!"

Dark fingers pinched his pink nubs as Singto raised himself up from the bed to nip on his neck and shoulder. There was no inch of his body that was left untouched. Nothing.

Hands still on Singto's thighs, Krist stopped himself from lifting his waist knowing that if he did, the former would move again and he'd be nothing but a body of tingling sensations. His insides clenched involuntarily when Singto's mouth suckled a nipple and tugged on it playfully. The other also didn't escape the male's attack since it was pinched and rubbed not so gently.

White liquid dripped drown from his lower cavern to the base of Singto's cock. Krist had been so full of cum the cock inside him could barely act as a plug to stop the liquid from overflowing. Seeing this, both men got turned on they almost moved together to continue where they left off.

The hands holding his waist in place never stopped guiding him from moving up and down the hardness thrusting inside him. Despite his loud moans, Krist could clearly hear Singto's groans as the latter pushed inside him deeper than he ever did the entire night. He was at Singto's mercy and he was loving every second of it.