[two - lack toes and tolerant]

"hey Keith,good to see you're back for another year

"hey Keith,good to see you're back for another year."
a tall blonde waved his way.

keith strutted with confidence as he thanked her,walking into his apartment complex.

he pulled the key out of his sweat pocket before fumbling with the different ones.

before he could pick one out,a tap landed on his shoulder making him jump slightly,turning around.

another lady,this one brunette with blue eyes,stepped to him with her hand on his shoulder.

"good to know you still actually go here. i've been texting you all summer,where have you been?"
she asked.

keith tilted his head with dipped eyebrows as he tried to remember who this woman was.

lina?

luna?

"i've been busy,my bad."
he stalled as his thoughts took over.
she rolled her big blue orbs.

"lies,lies,lies. i've seen you all over instagram,hugging other girls,hanging out with women you don't even know. what, did you fuck them too?"
she asked irritated.

"you've been stalking my instagram?"
he asked.

she waved him off before slapping him across his face,making his eyes bulge.

"stop trying to change the fucking conversation keith! you know what you did! we were meant to be together,we were in love."
she fought.

he shook his head before scratching it.
"we hooked up once last summer and then i saw you in my engineering lab. if i'm not mistaken-"

"you are!"
she scoffed.
"i can't believe i ever fell for you keith! "
she said dramatically.

"you're an ass-"
she pushed him on his chest.
just as he was falling back,the apartment door opened and bakari caught keith before he could fall on his ass.

"jesus christ!"
keith let out a big breath of air as he stood next to bakari

"oh just great,now you have to have your friend save you because you're too much of a pussy to admit that you were wrong. pathetic-"

"hey!"
bakari yelled at her as she stopped talking.

"shut the fuck up and get out of the way,you're blocking our front door and you're disrupting everybody else who lives in this complex! your'e embarrassing yourself, so step before i carry your short as out,got it?"
his voice boomed.