Chapter 24: success

No one's POV

It was morning on the orange sands of Golden Eye beach. The inhabitants were soundly asleep and the ocean waves released a soothing calm over the town.

Nothing can ruin this serenity.

"RRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!"

I spoke too soon didn't I?

Five minutes earlier
Y/n POV

Ah another fine morning. This trip was nice. I got up and went to the bathroom. The others were still out with Issei leaning halfway off the bed.

We got into a hotel room and slept the night after Carl decided to snort hot sauce and go on a rampage in the restaurant yesterday.

Flashback

"I am the 69th coming of Lucifer Christ! I must get to the Tardis and stop the galactic empire from collecting the infinity stones! Hi-ho silver AWAY!!!" He said holding a stick like a wand.

Flashback end

It was a weird time.

I'm also pretty sure he broke several franchise laws in the process but oh well.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower. After I got I decided to wake up everyone.

"Hey guys wake up." They all groaned and went back to sleep.

"So that's how it's going to be eh? Hehehe suit yourselves." I gain my evil face as I went to Issei first. I grabbed my phone and I decided to play some moaning sounds near his ear.

He tried to reach for it but he fell off the bed face planting on the floor. Next I went to Jack. The one thing he hates the most is shaving his chest. So I tied him to the bed and I grabbed a electrical razor.

"Damn it Y/n I was having a nice to dream too." Issei said getting up. He wiped his eyes and saw what I was doing.

"You need to tighten the ropes better he'll break free from those." He said before going to the bathroom.

"Oh right." I tighten the ropes on his arms and legs and I turn on the razor.

Jack slowly woke up and as his eyes landed on me and the razor he suddenly pieced it together.

"Y/N IF YOU DO IT I'LL KICK YOUR ASS THROUGH BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL!!!!" He threatened.

It then and there that I took a small hair off and I ran out the hotel door. Behind me I hear the cracking of wood as Jack burst through the door chasing me.

"Oh no." I say running faster.

Issei pov

Damn it y/n I know your conniving but you take it way too far at times.

"Hey Carl wake up."

"Atlantis is on titan its been there all along." He said still asleep.

"Carl I made pancakes. They're strawberry flavored." His eyes opened immediately as his got up and look around.

I pointed at the table and he crawled out of the chair like a goblin and slowly ate his pancakes. I shook my head and I went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

I leaned on the rail and I took deep breathes. But my morning was ruined once again.

'Would you die for me?'

At this point I just accepted hearing those words everyday. There are times when you need to just suck up the pain and learn from it. That's why I'm going to ask a girl out soon. Besides most of the women here are devils they live in the underworld anyways.