Chapter Fifty-Three

(This will have a few pictures.)

"The Upper Moons have waned. Gyuutaro is missing."

"Oh is that so? So he isn't dead? Well I'm very sorry to hear that! I was the one who introduced Gyuutaro here after all... How can I apologize to you? Will you gouge my eyeball out? Or will you..." Upper Moon Two was cut off by Muzan.

"I don't need your eyeballs. I figured Gyuutaro would have died because Daki would have held him back. I wasn't planning for him to go missing. Gyuutaro would have won if he had been the one fighting to begin with. He could just poision them in the beginning so they couldn't keep fighting well. It no longer matters to me. Worthless. He had too much humanity left in him, which led to his failure. But that's fine too. I'm not expecting anything from you."

"The Ubuyashiki family has yet to be emtombed. And what about the Blue Spider Lily? Why can't I find it after hundreds of years? I don't even know why you exist anymore." Muzan said with veins popping from his forehead. Hantengu quivered with fear apologizing repeatedly.

Akaza stayed silent. Kokushibou acted ashamed. Douma didn't feel bad. And Gyokko... "Muzan-sama!!! I'm not like them! I have some information that can get us one step closer to achieving your dreams. Just a moment ago..."

Muzan silenced the male by slicing his head off. He held the demon's head in his hands. "Don't get all excited and give me false information if you haven't confirmed it yet." Muzan said, dropping the demon's head. Muzan was about to speak again but was cut off by Upper Moon Zero.

"I'll say this one last time. Kill the boy with hanafuda earrings. Bring me back the Blue Spider Lilies, and Bring me back Setsuna Mono." Muzan said.

"You want that pathetic little abortion that ruined my life? What are you gonna do when you get her? Torture her? I've got a few ways of killing her." Upper Moon Zero said. Two life size shadow figures appeared in front of the group. One of the Upper Moon Zero herself and one of Mono.

"I don't even know how big tits lasted this long with out me. She's dumber that a box of rocks. It was pure luck that she managed to put me in this position. If I had it my way she would be dead along time ago. I should have took the chance to kill her when I had it." The angrier the Upper Moon got the shadow figure of herself grew angrier. Long, thin, sharp needles pierced shadow Mono's skin.

Kokushibou's and Akaza's eyes widen

Kokushibou's and Akaza's eyes widen. The two made eye contact with each other. The turned back to the shadow figures. "I could drown her. A shadow figure of Mono was chained to a large rock. Tsugomi had pushed the young teen in the water.

Another shadow Mono sat between Akaza and Douma

Another shadow Mono sat between Akaza and Douma. Douma's rainbow colored orbs stared at the small ghostly figure. The taller figure loomed over Mono. A large clawed hand clung to the girl's face. The next thing they saw was watching shadow Mono's body turned to particals.

The thought of Mono's death made Kokushibou and Akaza sick to their stomach

The thought of Mono's death made Kokushibou and Akaza sick to their stomach. But they managed to keep their thoughts at bay. Tsugomi laughed watching the young teen's body perish. "I could turn her to dust if I really wanted to. But that little shit somehow used her demon form on me."

Muzan stared at the woman. "Demon form?"

"Yeah, she tried killing me along with my husband. She killed him but failed to kill me. What a dumb bitch."

"What does this demon form look like?" Muzan asked.

A shadow version of Mono's demon form appeared, standing next to Hantengu who trembled in fear when he stared at the shadow. Two pairs of arms, a set of horns on her forehead, two paires of eyes and even a tail.

"You won't have to worry about her using it. Like I said, she's stupid. She's not gonna know how to use it. But if she does figure it out again. She can kill the Upper Moon's easily if she wanted to. She'd be perfectly matched with me."

Listening to this woman degrade Mono made two of the Upper Moons rather upset. Akaza clenched his fist, but Kokushibou stayed calm. They weren't gonna let her get to Mono. Muzan glared at the woman. Like he'd ever let her lay a hand on Mono.

"I need her brought to me alive." Nakime strummed her biwa and the demons left one by one. The one that remained was Douma. The male sat quietly until he called out to Nakime.

"Heeey, Biwa Lady! If you want, how about you and I-" Douma stopped being cut off by the woman.

"I refuse." The woman said strumming her biwa, and Douma went back to his temple. (Is it a temple? Temple sounds right but I'm not sure if that's it.)

***

Douma sat on his yogibo. (When I looked this up it was a giant bean bag. I could also be very wrong.)

"Mrrghh. You're all so cold." Douma muttered. The shoji door that led to his room slid open to reveal a middle aged male.

"Gracious Founder. Your followers have arrived." The man said.

"Oh. You're serious? Give me a second to get myself ready." Douma placed his hat on his head. "Okay. Send them in." Douma said to the male.

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Author: "Ah yes. If you haven't figured it out, then I'm sorry. But Upper Moon Zero, the no good, sharped tongue, vulgar, most arrogent demon, Setsuna Tsugomi is Mono's mother. Or precious, innocent Mono. Has a mother like this. Fun, right?"

Sorry for another shortened chapter, but that's okay.