𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝

❝ pretty man ❞

pretty man

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Let's go Y/n-chan, we'll watch the match over there." Kiyoko said, pointing towards the unoccupied bench.

Y/n looks away from the matches, looking over to her before looking up to her older brother, not wanting to be separated from himー especially in a big place like this. Who knows she might encounter scary people like the rooster head she met previously. By just thinking about causes her to shiver in fear before clutching closer to her brother's right leg.

Kei noticed the split fear flashing onto her golden-brown eyes, immediately patting her head to reassure her that everything was alright. The small child flinched before quickly relaxes as she felt the familiar pat that she's been receiving for years now.

"It's okay midget, I won't leave you. I'm just going to be over there having a match." He told her as he kneels down her height to fix her shoes. She immediately grabs a hold of his shoulder, while her other one was in her mouthー nervously sucking her thumb.

As he finishes fixing her shoes, he slightly glared at her bad habit. It was always a bad habit of her to suck her thumb whenever she gets really nervous.

He raises his hand to pull her hand away from her mouth. "Stop that, that's very dirty." He scolded. The little girl frowns as a small whimper escapes from her mouth. "Sorry nii-chan." Kei couldn't help but imagine a golden retriever puppy in front of him with her ears down.

He lets out a small chuckle, pinching her cheeks softly. "You're going to be a good girl, right?"

"Hmmm." The little girl nods as she gave him an eye smile. "G-good luck out there nii-chan! I'll be rooting for you guys!" she said, fisting both of her hands in front of her, turning to the rest of the boys. The boys chuckled at her words, giving her a warm smile.

"You heard the little lady, do your best." Ukai said, announcing his presence to the team with Takeda by his side. Kei stood back up once again.

"Hai!" The whole team said. Before they went to court, all of the boys gave her a small pat on the head. Once everyone was finished, she waves goodbye before rushing towards where the managers are.

The boys slightly snickered at her naruto-like run before turning their attention towards their opponent.

The Fukurodani

Y/n narrowed her eyes at them, scanning over the competition. Her eyes trail over to a guy with owl-like features. She lets out a gasp with sparkles in her eyes, "Look! He looks like an owl!" she exclaimed, grabbing a hold of Kiyoko of her sleeves, pulling it down to grab her attentionー which she soon after noticed as she looks down at the child with a smile.

The ravenette manager looks over to the other team, noticing a man that fits Y/n description.

"He does isn't he?" Kiyoko nods. On the other hand, Yachi was terrified. They all look scary to her. Calm yourself, Hitoka! We don't want to judge people just because of their appearanceー

She warily looks around to see if there's any suspicious activity happening. She lets out a sigh when there was none. Despite having a timid personality, she would gladly face the danger if it only leads to having her senpai and y/n be safe.

"Ah ano-" Yachi lets out a scream, pointing her notebook towards the unknown man.

"AAAHH WHAT DO YOU- eh?" she blinks as she noticed it wasn't a delinquent man, it was a player from the other team. She slightly blushed as she stared at his blue-colored eyes. "pretty man" she thought.

( I mean I can't blame you sister, the man's got pretty privileges. )

"e-eto our ball rolled over to your side." Akaashi, a player from Fukurodani, pointed out.

Yachi comically cried once again. I HAVE JUDGED ANOTHER ONE!!

"i-I'M SO SORRY." Yachi cried, bowing down causing the people that were near her to be surprised by her actions.

"H-hitoka-chan?" The third-year asked with full concern on her face. Y/n looks at her with a questioning look, worried for her as well.

The setter sweatdropped as he frantically waves his hands, "You don't need to bow, it's fine." he awkwardly chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just need to get our ball." he added, pointing behind the managers.

Y/n looks around, stopping as soon as her eyes laid at an abandoned ball in the corner of the gym. She immediately ran over towards it before bolting back towards where the others are.

To save Yachi from getting embarrassed again, she gingerly gave the ball to him. "Here." She said, presenting it to him as if it was a trophy. Akaashi glances at the small child surprised to see her there. He didn't notice her presence before, probably because the other manager was hiding her from his point of view.

When Y/n got a good look at Akaashi, she felt her cheeks turn warm as she stared at his pretty features. "Pretty." she said, not knowing that the two Karasuno managers and the setter heard it. The two managers glanced at each other with a knowing smile on their faces.

Akaashi smiles warmly as he grabs the ball that was obviously bigger than the size of her head. "Thank you..." he trailed off, trying to ask for her name.

She nervously fiddles with her fingers, shyly looking up to him. "M-my name is Y/n!" she proudly said.

The ravenette headed setter flashed her a dazzling smile, placing a hand on her head. "Thank you, Y/n-chan. It's very nice to meet you, my name is Akaashi Keiji." he told her.

Y/n's eyes sparkle in excitement. She has achieved a new friend! She can't wait to boast that to her brother.

"Well, I better head off now. The match is about to start." Akaashi announces, nodding his thanks to the three.

"Good luck pretty friend!" Y/n said, waving her small hands in the air. The setter lets out a small chuckle, waving back at the child before returning to his team.

As soon as Akaashi returns to his team, he was soon bombarded with questions by the ace of the team.

"AGAASHI! What took you so long?" Bokuto said, slapping the back of the setterー causing him to flinch at the loud smack on the back.

"I had to get out ball." He monotonously replied, pointing his thumb at Karasuno's side.

"Oh! Good timing then, we're about to start anyways." The owl man said, letting out a laugh with his hands on his waist. "Let's show these people how great we are."