show off (requested)

"Good luck out there, pretty girl!" You yelled out to Jisoo as she and the girls made their way out to the stage.

Despite the fans screaming at the top of the lungs for her and the girls, she still heard you. She turned around and blew you a kiss before sending you the sweetest smile before she took her position and the intro to kill this love began.

You followed the guard that Jisoo assigned to stay close to you during the show and keep you safe. He took you to the front row, where you stood front and center to Jisoo.

She winked at you when your eyes met, a smirk appearing on her face when the choreography got a little harder and faster.

Something about Jisoo seemed different tonight. She seemed flirty with you, trying to show off when she got the chance. Despite the thousands of fans in the crowd and all the eyes on her, she wasn't being shy tonight.

She was acting a little sexier than usual. Her hips were swaying a little more and she was exaggerating the already sexy moves in songs like how you like that.

The fans didn't seem to mind. They screamed even louder in your ears every time she showed off.

You honestly felt like you might just pass out every time she stuck out her tongue or she'd exaggerate the hip movements.

She knows, after a long time apart, your desire for each other is inexpressible. She was showing off as much as she could, sweating a little more than usual from it, but every time she'd see your cheeks turn red.

She was driving you wild as she teased you.

She knew it.

She liked it.

But one thing about Jisoo that always blows you away is her duality. No one can do it like she can, and she only proved that to you even more tonight.

She switched every song; going from so hot that you thought you might just faint to so cute you couldn't stop giggling. She was continuing to exaggerate a little, but you only loved it more and more each dance and each song.

When they finished boombayah, they took a little break. As she took the straw into her mouth to sip on her water, she kept her eyes locked with yours, smirking when you blushed again.

"Someone is showing off tonight." Jennie grinned as she walked up to Jisoo, her arm wrapping around her for a quick hug. "Did you all notice that, too?"

The fans screamed loudly and Jisoo covered her mouth as she laughed.

"Who's even surprised? Y/N is in the crowd tonight, attending her first show of the tour. So, she's trying to make it one to remember, huh?" Lisa teased and messed up Jisoo's hair and they were all quick to tease her as she blushed.

"Oh look! She's blushing!" Rosie teased, poking Jisoo's cheeks. "Cute."

"We've got one last song." Jennie smiled as she stared out into the crowd. "Sing with us."

Jisoo kept her eyes on you once again as they performed as if it's your last.

You felt so many emotions; pride, happiness, endless love for the girl on stage that you just can't look away from. She makes you so proud, even when she teased you by acting almost too sexy and too cute for your heart to handle.

You rushed backstage as they finished. You wanted to be right there when they came off stage. You watched them take their bows and blow some kisses to the crowd before Jisoo ran backstage to you first.

"You did amazing!" You grinned as you pulled her in for a hug after she took out her in-ears and handed her mic over.

She hugged you tightly and smirked against your neck.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"The show? Or your show?" You teased, bopping her nose playfully as she laughed. "You're so hot, Jisoo. You almost made me faint."

"I love you." She laughed and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I love you too. But warn me if you're going to do that again for tomorrow's show. I don't know if I'll survive it."

She tickled you playfully and laughed with you as she hugged you close, feeling so thankful to have you in her arms again.