Chapter 12

Rossy's POV

After half an hour Alpha, liam, cassie, I and some pack warriors were standing infront of the pack border. The beta family were in charge of the pack house and the gamma about the lunch and dinner.

To say that i am very excited about seeing the royal pack is an understatement. I never wanted to be in near the border of royal pack and now I am standing here to welcome them.

Suddenly two cars stopped in front of them. Five guards were out first then a man and woman in their late thirties came out. After them was a handsome boy. Obviously they were the Alpha king and Queen Luna. But a particular face caught my attention.

"Alpha king, Queen Luna" We all bowed before them.

"Hope your journey was good. Because the path to white moon is not that good."Alpha said.

"Yeah we faced no problems. By the way meet your future King Roy",He gestured towards the boy who was standing with a stone cold face. He just gave a nod. "This your future royal beta Sam." He gestured towards him.

My eyes were minutes from popping out of socket. He revealed that he was in royal pack but never told that he was a higher rank Beta. His facial expression was same as the boy.

Oh god ruby but there was no reply.

"this must be your daughter you were speaking about."queen Luna said coming towards me.

"Daughter, what the hell!!" I asked alpha.

"corporate Rossy."he said.

"yes Luna she is Rossy. She is also the head pack doctor." We started walking towards the pack house.

"oh the infamous Rossy. I heard so many things about you", the king said.

"hopefully all good things." I said.

Sam, Roy, liam and the guards were all behind us.

"Yes Yes you are a good doctor what I can say nearly every pack has praised your ability. I am impressed. I must say that Alpha moon is really very lucky to have you as his daughter. There is always a rumor that Alpha moon's daughter is beautiful as well as intelligent." he said as we reached the pack house.

I thanked them.

Alpha ordered Beta to show them there room.

I turned towards Alpha and Liam giving them a look, 'we need to talk'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was your weekend????

if you like the story please vote and comment..

Next Update:-Wednesday!!!

Sister and Sniper next Part will be updated tomorrow!!

 Don't forget to Check it..

till then  Ciao