Chapter 11 : Hold My Hands

**********

Not Proof read... Ignore the mistakes

**********

Chapter 11 : Hold My Hands

Khushi's House .....

Kolkata....

Late Afternoon...

3 years Later....

Khushi re read the email of Arnav and then started to reply..

" Hello Arrogant Boy..

Who told you to give up on your dreams, your painting and photography? It's just that you have to put more efforts, a little more efforts... fulfilling Aunty's dream is your responsibility and living your dream is your desire... Don't kill your desire for your responsibility..instead imagine the headline of news paper few years after.. " India's most successful business tycoon got rewarded with prestigious most talented Painter of the year or may be best photographer of the year..."

Dream is the way which makes us alive.. Which is our hope... so don't ever think to give up on your dream Allav... Hold onto your dream, it will give you the motivation to live...

Well, I don't have much to say about me.. as usual the same life.. and regarding, " Boy-friend".. No there is no chance as last time the way you scared Vivan in the Bidhan nagar mela, that had spread to all over our school and locality... everyone knew, I am some scary substance... and I thank you for that.. I am much interested to focus on my studies, my singing and other stuff, no need for other entertainment...

Lastly, about Sneha's proposal.. I really don't understand why you asked about my opinion... It's not my place to decide... You are the one who will decide and choose...Whatever your hearts want...

I will try to come Delhi in Puja Vacation... But can not promise... I have a cultural program here too...

Anyways, take care Allav...Take your medicines on time..

Wish to meet soon..

Your Monkey Girl

Khushi"

Khushi read and re-read the email and press the send button with a smile.. She is feeling a mixed emotions, as a friend she is happy if Arnav feels comfort in Sneha's presence, may be he consider her more than friend.. Khushi thought with a sad smile.. Since last 3 years, she has got a grip on her emotions, her emotions which was all over Arnav.. But now she has learnt to share...She will always cherish her relationship with Arnav as a friend, and she is determined not to ever give an idea to Arnav regarding that soft corner of her heart, which craves some more other than friendship, which selfishly demands Arnav's attention all the time..

Taking a deep breath Khushi focused on her other emails and soon she got busy with her works...

************

R.C Mansion...

Delhi...

Another 5 months Later....

Night at Terrace...

It's been 4 days that Khushi and Piya had come to R.C Mansion along with the Basu and Dasgupta's.. This year, they all planned to celebrate Puja Vacation here in Delhi...

Khushi was actually forced to come few days earlier to attend Jayati and Nik's drama, then there is Arnav's basket ball match but most importantly there is Bhaidoj, and she wants to spend with Shyamal... at the 2nd day of Khushi's arrival in Delhi, she had visited Shyamal and his mother, along with Avantika and surprisingly Arnav too...