【百二】 7llin' in the dream ‣ ep. 05

the sun had set and the moon found its place in the sky, illuminating the property with the help of string lights and lanterns that scattered around the house

the sun had set and the moon found its place in the sky, illuminating the property with the help of string lights and lanterns that scattered around the house. the air got colder and the members had wrapped themselves in warmer jackets, planning to play a game of beer pong.

dayoung's chair was in the middle of jisung and haechan. her feet were placed on the chair, hugging her knees close to her chest in an attempt to keep warm. her hearing began to muffle as she yawned behind her hand, tears  gathering at her eyes.

"i think she knows how to play," stated mark, bringing her attention back to the group. "have you played beer pong before?"

he was addressing her, of course, seeing as dayoung was the only "she" among them.

"i know how but i've never tried it. i turned of age with you guys, remember?" she answered.

"right, right. okay, then let's divide the teams with dedenjji."

dayoung begrudgingly got up from her seat and ended up in a team with haechan, jeno, and jaemin after making her palm face up.

"i feel like i'm gonna lose," she scratched her cheek. "i have bad aim."

"yeah, you can't even make it when you're tossing your clothes in the laundry."

"irrelevant, lee jeno."

in a half-hearted apology, he hugged her from behind and rubbed his cheek against hers. she rolled her eyes with a slight grin, leaning into him for warmth.

haechan and mark versed in a round of rock, paper, scissors which the elder won. he easily made the first shot in but missed the next.

there weren't any victories for a while, so dayoung snuck away to the kitchen in search of banana milk. she hummed along to a song that was stuck in her head, leaning on the refrigerator's door before spotting the yellow carton.

"bingo!" she cheerily said to herself and reached for it.

when she closed the fridge, she realized one of the cameramen had been filming her and got embarrassed. covering her face for a second to hide her pink cheeks, she then brushed it off and happily showed off her drink to the camera.