2.1

Alyssa was walking along the corridor when she heard sobs coming from the girls' bathroom. She frowned and walked to the door, quietly entering to see a figure bent over the sink. She walked cautiously over to her until she was about a metre away.
'Hi?'
The girl spun with a start to face her and Alyssa gasped in surprise. It was one of the girls from the train. She had shiny blonde hair that fell in a sheet to just below her shoulders and pale skin with green eyes. Her face, however, were covered in big red spots.

Narcissa cringed in horror and the others looked a mix between disgusted and sympathetic for the girl.

Alyssa stared with her eyes slightly widened in surprise and the girl scowled,
'What are you doing here?'
'Sorry, I just heard crying and wanted to check you were okay.'
'I'm fine- now get out!'
Alyssa decided to just ignore this statement, instead asking,
'What happened? To your face I mean.'
'Those Weasley twins.' She said in irritation.

'That's a great prank idea!' Sirius exclaimed and the others groaned in annoyance as the marauders made noises of agreement.

'That's doesn't surprise me somehow.' She muttered under her breath.
'What.'
'Nothing.' She spoke at normal volume again, 'I think I know a spell that can remove them if you want.'

'Still all pro house unity back then too I see.' Sirius sighed. Lily whacked his arm before turned to Alyssa,
'I think it's great. Not many people would do that.'

Her face twisted into one of rage,
'The twins sent you, didn't they? This is part of the prank- you're probably going to make me look even worse.'
'No, no! Of course not. I do sometimes help them with pranks, yes, but I wasn't involved in this. I genuinely want to help.'
She frowned in confusion.
'Why?'
'Huh'
'Why would you want to help me- you don't even know me and plus, I'm a Slytherin.'
'So...'
'You're a Gryffindor.'
'Call me an idiot, but you're gonna have to spell it out to me cos I don't see why it matters.'

She rolled her eyes discreetly,
'Our houses hate each other.'
'They're school houses.'
'Yeah.'
'Why the fuck should a school house decide who I can help and who my friends should be.'
'You're weird.'
'Thanks... I think. Now do you want me to help or not.'
She gestured for Alyssa to go ahead so she pulled out her wand and pointed it at her face making the girl look worried before she chanted the spell.

The spots disappeared from her face and she spun to face the mirror before her face broke into a grin.
'Thank you. By the way, my name's Daphne Greengrass.'

'Ryleigh's kid?' Evan questioned and Alyssa nodded. Bellatrix frowned,
'Does that mean her husband took her name.'
'That's right.' Luna confirmed. Bellatrix scrunched up her face in confusion,
'How bizarre.'

Alyssa smiled back.
'Alyssa Granger.'
Daphne held out her hand for Alyssa to shake but after glancing at it, she promptly ignored it and dragged the girl into a crushing hug. Daphne froze in surprise before reciprocating it rather stiffly.

Narcissa chuckled,
'As a pureblood that must of been so weird for her.'
Regulus raised an eyebrow,
'Isn't it interesting how in this memory Alyssa has been at Hogwarts only  for a couple of weeks and yet she's a Gryffindor already with two Slytherin friends.These days there are literally no Gryffindor-Slytherin friendships.'
They all took this in with interest and Alyssa shrugged, she had a fair few friends from other houses unlike her sister, Harry and Ron who all seemed to have solely Gryffindor friends.

Harry picked at his breakfast, not in the mood to eat.
'Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.'
'Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today.' Hermione added. Alyssa rolled her eyes,
'He's not a baby, no need to force feed him- he doesn't want to end up sick.' Hermione send her sister a reproachful look.
'He needs to eat.' 
'I'm not hungry.'
Snape came up to the quartet, heading straight for Harry.
'Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourselves against a troll, a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you... Even if it is against Slytherin.'